♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 14♡

"Aru, where are you lost?" I heard trisha who was sitting beside me while we were checking reports of a patient

"Umm...nowhere I was just thinking about these reports" I told her and she nodded her head. From the time we have arrived here I am not able to concentrate on my work which is very unlike of me.

Whenever I close my eyes the way reyansh ignored me and his cold behaviour was playing in my mind. I sighed and shook my head lightly to remove all that scenerio and tried to concentrate on my work.

I came here to treat patients and work in camp not for reyansh so I will not think about him now.

If he doesn't want to talk to me then let it be I will also behave as we don't know each other.

I thought and then with my full concentration started checking patients. When it was our lunch time I started going to washroom with trisha before having lunch.

"Where are you going sweetheart and teddy?" shaurya asked us while looking up from his phone.

"We are going to washroom" we told him and he gave us an expression 'here-we-go-again' and kept his phone inside his pocket to bring our food in the meantime we will

"Why do you both have to go together to washroom every time?" he asked with a pout and we shook our head while chuckling. Even to washroom also we go with each other though ine of us needs to use it or not.

Shaurya always whines about it that why girls always go to washroom whether the one who is accompanying wants to use it or not but we never listen to him because that's how we are.

We entered inside washroom and after using it we both were washing our hands when suddenly arpita too joined us and started washing her hands beside us.

"How do you know reyan?" she asked me and I looked at her to see whether she is talking to me because this is the second time she said something to me normally, first one was in the morning.

"Huh?" I said and she scoffed with annoyed expression on her face while trisha was looking at us with confused face because she doesn't know that Mr. Handsome police officer's name is reyansh. So here comes old arpita back!

"Ohh I mean reyansh you might not be knowing his nickname as only his close friends call him that. You know I know him from my school days" she said with a smug expression and now I understood her reason of greeting me so politely in the morning.

She was acting because reyansh was standing there. Ugh! I used to think that she is rude and arrogant but she is two faced bitch too.

"That's none of your business and it's not a hard task to know that you are referring to reyansh as reyan. I don't have any interest to know from when you know him and if you want to know how reyansh and I met so badly, go ask your friend yourself" I said and went outside the washroom while pulling trisha with me.