♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 39♡

"Take rest reyansh

"Take rest reyansh. I will come to meet you soon after talking to my parents" arohi said while placing a kiss on my forehead and then went outside the room with her brother while I was still smiling remembering her cute banter with ansh.

She was looking damn cute when she was scrunching her nose in annoyance when ansh was teasing her but everytime when her cheeks turned pink in shade looking at me I love them. I love to see her blushing while looking at me.

I am feeling really happy right now remembering how we confessed to each other.

If I would have known that getting gun shot will reward me with arohi's love confession, I would have gotten shot long time ago. I smiled to myself still feeling a tingling sensation on my lips because of the passionate kiss we shared earlier.

Shitt!! I sound like a girl right now!!

When I looked how shaurya was worried for both of us I was feeling so much guilty for even thinking about him and arohi in that manner. I shouldn't have let  arpita's words doubt arohi but it just happened which I regret a lot.

When I first met them I immediately understood that they share a very good bond which was completely friendly and brotherly so I apologised to shaurya today for that and I will tell arohi about it later because I don't want to hide anything from her which will create problem between us later on.

I really love her and will never do anything from now on which will hurt her!!

All my smiling face turned into an embarassed face when I remembered how our parents saw us and I know that my parents won't say anything to me as to be honest I know mom must be very happy but what might be arohi's parents thinking of me?

"Some desperate pervert who was trying to hit on their daughter" I heard yash speaking from the door with a smirking face and I quickly looked behind him to check if whether my parents are with him and luckily he was alone.

Looks like I said my thoughts aloud but arohi's parents won't think about me like that. Will they?

"Shut up I am not like that but where are mom, dad and rohan?" I asked him sitting up straight while yash helped me in doing the same as one of my hand was injured and paining a bit though I didn't told arohi about it as she might worry about me forgetting about her own injuries.

She is so caring I am so lucky to have her.

"Aunty was very worried for you when she got to know that you got shot so I asked them to eat something first and right now they are having lunch though she seems happy now seeing the scene earlier in the room" yash said and at last winked at me while I glared at him as this much embarassment and teasing is enough for a day.

"Okay and umm do you really think that arohi's parents will think about me like that?" I asked feeling a little bit scared of their reaction because I don't want to them think wrong about me and I think there is no need for me to tell the reason about it to you all.