♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 15♡

"Who was the girl you were talking to yesterday where arpita too was standing with you" yash asked me while we were in car going to office and I thought for a while that whether should I tell him about Ms

"Who was the girl you were talking to yesterday where arpita too was standing with you" yash asked me while we were in car going to office and I thought for a while that whether should I tell him about Ms. ladaku or not.

I want to tell him but I don't want him to think of her as a bad person when he will get to know that she is the girl about whom arpita told us.

"You are saying as if you are thinking very highly of her right now" my conscience mocked and I mentally scoffed because I am not thinking of her as a bad person, I am just a bit confused regarding this whole situation.

"If you are done talking to yourself then please enlighten me too" yash said and I looked at him with a shocked expression as how did he knew I was talking to myself?

"Because of your expressions I got to know that you were talking to yourself" he said and I nodded while looking forward as I was driving the car.

"You know Ms. Ladaku is a doctor and she is also here" I told him and he looked taken aback by my revelation as I too had never thought that I am going to meet her like this.

"Oh my fucking goodness! She is here. Why didn't you told me earlier I really wanted to meet her who made you so whipped for her from the first sight only" yash said and before I could say anything he again spoke.

"Okay so now I have two people to meet here one is my bhabhi i.e. your Ms. ladaku and second one the girl about whom arpita told me ugh!! What was her name yes that arohi bit...."yash said.

"STOP!" I spoke a bit loudly before he could call arohi as a bitch because though arpita said some things about her but my heart doesn't believes that she can be like that.

Yeah I know that I have met her two times only but I meet many people daily so I am pretty good at reading faces and I don't get those bad vibes from arohi at all. 

I really regret my yesterday's behaviour towards her and I really hope that she will not be upset with me for that. I will try to talk to her in the evening if she will allow me to.

"REYANSH!" yash shouted and I slowed down the car to look at him. I raised my eyebrows asking him what happened from my expression only.

"You were again zoned out! Let me drive because I don't want to die this early and I will not let you die too" yash said and removed his seat belts.

"Ms. ladaku is Arohi about whom arpita told us" as soon as yash heard me, he stopped his movement and looked at me all shocked.

"Shit!! How did you came to know about this?" yash asked me and I narrated him everything which happened in the morning.

"You are a real jerk reyan" he said and I didn't said anything because I knew that I acted like one only but I was confused because every word that arpita told me ringed in my ears and when arohi ignored her, I don't know what to say so I just left from there.