♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 47♡

"Anshhh go and check whether all the decorations are done or not" I heard my mom shouting from the room beside mine where she was preparing all the things going to be used today

"Aru beta?" papa said as he came inside my room with an aged couple. I greeted both of them by joining both of my hands in gratitude and they blessed me while patting me on my head.

"Oh my my!! look at you!! You have grown up so much beautiful just like your mother" that aunty said as she hugged me and I smiled in response.

"Beta do you remember us? We used to play with you daily when you were younger" aunty said with a smile on her face as she looked like she was just relishing all those memories.

To be honest I didn't recognised them at all but saying that in front of them may hurt them so I just stood quiet looking at them with a slight smile and acting as if I am trying to remember them.

Well I was trying to remember them as aunty started telling me some of my childhood incidents but then too nothing came in my mind though I have pretty good memory!!

"Ohho Sheetal don't confuse the child, she was just an year old at that time how can you expect her to remember us now and that too when we are meeting her after so many years" uncle said and chuckled along with papa and aunty just nudged him with her elbow while still being in her old era.

Why do people think that babies can remember everything and everyone from the day they took birth?

This is not the first time I am experiencing this!!

"Okay now go and get ready for your big day we dropped by just to give our blessings to you!!" Aunty uncle said and they both went outside the room with papa following them silently and just smiling in response. He is looking a bit stressed and sad from the morning.

I will talk to papa after getting ready completely!!

Well you all must be thinking why am I getting ready and for what all these preparations are going on?

So the day has come for which you all were waiting from a very long time!!

Yes!! Absolutely correct!!

IT'S MY WEDDING DAY!!

Finally I am going to marry my reyansh....

"Ma'am should we apply anything else on your face" the girl who was doing my make up asked me and I just shook my head with a smile saying that I just want light make up remembering reyansh and mine last night talk.

Flashback!

"I can't wait to marry you" reyansh and I both said at the same time on phone and then chuckled.

"So how is your preparation going on?" reyansh asked and I told him all about my wedding dress and how I struggled to choose that dress going shop to shop then after that bought matching jewellery and all.