♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 46♡

Hey Guys, firstly I am really sorry for not uploading from 2 months. I will tell you my reason at the end of the chapter for now just enjoy the episode 😉😉💗.

He immediately responded to my kiss and that soft kiss soon turned into a hungry yet passionate one and before we could realise what exactly we were doing, I found myself lying on bed with reyansh hovering over me and felt him placing kisses all over my neck and face.

"Rey...an" I moaned loudly when I felt him harshly biting the skin near my collarbone and I tightened my hold on his neck.

He pulled me on top of him and started fumbling with my zip on the back of dress which made me laugh hard, seeing his tensed expression as he was not able to open it swiftly like we see in movies though that too after trying for two or three times.

Cute and hot at the same time!! huff*

I was laughing continuously remembering reyansh's expression that instant but that soon changed into a scream when I felt reyansh pinching my bare back that too really hard.

I looked at reyansh wide eyed and he just looked at me innocently as if he didn't just pinched me. I pinched him on his biceps which didn't effected him at all as he kept on looking at me with amused expression.

I pouted a little to show my annoyance and made an attempt to look cute so that he doesn't pinch me again but instead of saying anything he chuckled to himself and placed a kiss on my forehead making my heart flutter once again.

Okay leave all this I am just happy that he got to open the zip!! Finally!! Huff.......

Umm so can we proceed now!! My conscience said lightly and I just shut her out without giving any heed to it as always.

How much desperate will she make me portray myself by saying all these things??

Godd!! Haven't I been more frank today??

"What happened suddenly aru? Why did you stopped laughing?" reyansh said with a smirk and I came out of my thoughts.

With just a glare I ignored him and touched my skin at the back to soothe it from paining with a pout on my face.

"Shittt!! Did I pinched really hard baby?" reyansh asked with concerned expression that melted my heart but I didn't replied him and turned my head to the other side.

I know if I will look at him now, I will melt immediately so to show some more tantrums so that he can pamper me more I turned my head other side to have distance from him.

To not look at him??? Have distance from him??

You are practically lying on him as if he is your mattress and you are saying that you turned your head the other way to make some distance between both of you!!