♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 5♡

"Reyan I told you to come early today then also you didn't listened to me" I heard my mom say as soon as I entered inside my home

I mentally face palmed myself as I remembered about the party which my parents told that day.

To be honest I forgot about the party due to all the workload in office and the reason I forgot this is because I was not at all interested to go there from the very first second my parents told about that.

What good do I have if I attend this party? Ugh!! If I don't have to attend this party I would have gotten time today to do my work.

"Where are you lost now? I don't know why no one listens to me in this ho..." Mom started saying while putting both of her hands on her waist with a sharp glare.

I smiled seeing her already all ready for the party but she is getting hyped up for nothing. So I used one of the best trick to make our mother's happy.

"You are looking very beautiful mom" I said to make her happy and yeah she was really looking beautiful today sonI didn't lied in any way.

"Really?" mom asked me while creasing her saree with her hand and correcting the plates of saree. I nodded my head saying of course which made my mom smile very brightly.

"Thank you beta(son) Now go and get ready for the party otherwise we will be late" my mother said and I started going towards my room but halted to my step hearing my father.

"You are not ready yet and why the hell did you came lat...." dad was saying or more like scolding me but my sweet mom interrupted him.

"Don't you dare shout on my son and my handsome son doesn't need a lot of time to get ready like you" mom said and gestured me to go from there.

I chuckled seeing the expression on my father's face who was touching his face consciously and then asked mom in a teasing tone "Am I not handsome now?"

I closed my door before I could hear or see romance between my parents as it gets really awkward no matter how much old are you? I freshened up and quickly wore a black pant, white shirt and a black blazer.

It took almost 10 minutes for me to get ready for the party. I reached living room and there my parents were waiting for me including my baby brother who was using his phone.

"Let's go" I told everyone and went outside while my mom was locking the door. My mom complimented me while locking the door saying that I am looking handsome.

"Mom why did you complimented him and not me?" rohan whined showing his puppy eyes to mom so that she will give him compliment too.

"Because I am her real son and you were picked up from trash can baby bro" I said while giving very innocent expression to rohan.

"MOM!" he whined while showing tantrum like a baby. Mom glared at me and I quickly looked down because I knew that right now her glare was not playful.