♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 40♡

"Hey aunty!! how are you doing now?" I asked one middle aged woman who I treated once when I was working in the hospital here

"Hey aunty!! how are you doing now?" I asked one middle aged woman who I treated once when I was working in the hospital here. She smiled looking at me and told me that she was doing good now.

"Take care beta and stay blessed always" she said and patted my head lovingly making me smile. I nodded my head looking at her and started going towards my father's cabin to give him the files he asked me for from home.

It's been more than a month since I am back to Delhi as after 2 weeks from the day I got kidnapped, my parents brought me back home with them when I was recovered completely.

I didn't wanted to leave reyansh there but I had my post graduation exam 2 weeks ago so I had to come back here unwillingly. Though reyansh was mostly recovered and yash and his family was there with him but then also I felt a bit guilty leaving him there.

As I had my post graduation exam and my internship here in the hospital is also completed so nowadays I am free and my whole day is spend in chilling in home with my love BTS and K-drama or sometimes going on outing with trisha and shaurya.

About trisha and shaurya, well they are same cute and lovely couple but sometimes it gets hard for them to hide their relationship from their parents as they haven't told them about their relationship yet feeling scared of their reaction.

I also wouldn't have told my parents about my relationship so soon if they haven't saw reyansh and me kissing in the hospital room.

Well leave that topic, I still feel awkward and embarassed remembering that scene!! 

Few days ago when reyansh video called me I was so happy to see him completely fine then and in these days I have talked to yash many times and now it feels like I have one more brother as whenever we talk he always takes my side instead of reyansh and while talking with yash most of the times we keep on laughing.

He always says that his single life sucks but reyansh told me that something happened in the past when he was in relationship so now he doesn't want to get involved himself in another one and he talks about his single life only to make us laugh.

I also want to know what happened with him but I don't want to pressurize him but I must say whoever left a gem like yash must be out of her mind.

I just want yash to find his soulmate soon just like reyansh and I found each other so that he can also be happy as though he doesn't show much but arpita's betrayal has left some impact on him.

Arpita is still under investigation and reyansh told me that she will be given imprisonment for 20 years at least, seeing her crimes and on top of that she couldn't complete her internship so she won't be given her degree means she can't practice medicine in India even after coming out of prison.

Though arpita had tried to kill me but somewhere I felt bad for her as she worked really hard for her medicine degree which she won't be able to get now and she will have to be in prison for 20 years which are lot.