♡𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆♡

"Mumma!! Mummaaaa" I heard my daughter yelling from the living room as soon as she heard me opening the door

"Mumma!! Mummaaaa" I heard my daughter yelling from the living room as soon as she heard me opening the door. I was just back from hospital so I quickly removed my white coat and went inside washroom to wash my hands properly.

"Mummaa!! I hate him!!" Aryanshi, my 10 year old daughter said as she snuggled into my neck when I hugged her.

"What happened baccha?" I asked her after placing a kiss on her chubby cheeks. She made a pout and rubbed her nose with mine pecking my cheeks.

Like father like daughter!!

"Mumma!! Today while playing vansh threw the basket ball at me that too intentionally" aryanshi said showing me her arm where the ball hit her.

I checked her and thankfully she was perfectly fine. Aryanshi and vansh are always ready to fight with each other no matter where they are since 3 years.

I know that I shouldn't interfere in the child matter because I know my daughter is not some saint. I have seen her many times provoking vansh to fight with her.

So it's like our daily routine one day it's her fault and another day it's his fault. Vansh is the son of yash and vanya. Apart from fighting with aryanshi he is very sweet and caring child.

I know they fight with each other but I remember once a group of aryanshi's class was trying to pick a fight with her then only vansh was the one who stood up for her and supported her.

"Baby!! It might be unintentional and it's a possibility you misunderstood him as he might be throwing the ball to someone else so try to talk to him!" I said tucking few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"But mumma only kian and I were playing there but suddenly vansh came and threw the ball at me making me fall on the ground. Then he pushed kian too who was trying to help me stand up and instead he himself helped me in standing then dropped me near our car as it was our last period" aryanshi said with a pout and I chuckled knowing what is cooking between two of them.

"Okay aryanshi now leave that topic. Take out your notebooks and let me see you homework" I said sipping on my tea which our maid gave me.

"Okay mumma" she said and took out two of her notebooks. I opened her english notebook and she was given an essay to write as homework.

Then I opened her mathematics notebook but instead of seeing homework I looked at the big dairy milk silk attached inside her notebook with a note sticked to it.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey Aryanshi :)

I am really sorry for today. I didn't meant to hurt you with the ball I was throwing it towards kian but you came in the way.

Please forgive me and accept this chocolate as an apology gift from me.

SORRY (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

                                                        ~ Vansh
                                                     (Your bestie)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Mumma I think he is not that bad" aryanshi said eating the chocolate while smiling herself well to be more precise she was blushing as she was touching her cheeks.

Oh my God!! Did my daughter really got her first chocolate from a boy at 10 years only who also happens to be the son of our bestfriends!!

Well until 12th I didn't got any such gifts from any boy!! Argh!! I shouldn't be jealous of my daughter now!!

*Pout* Though I did get jealous!!

"Ohho my baby is eating chocolate" reyansh said entering the home and took aryanshi in his arms while kissing on her cheeks.

"Yeah chocolate that she got as a gift" I said with a huff and reyan narrowed his eyes asking me "But today is not her birthday or anything like that?"

"Vansh gifted her this chocolate as an apology after their fight today that too with this note" I showed reyansh and it will be wrong if I said that he was not fuming.

"What the fuc......fudge?"

"I should warn yash to control his son!! He can't give such things to my daughter" reyansh taking chocolate from aryanshi's hand.

I looked at aryanshi and she was glaring at me with the murderous look. I gulped and snatched chocolate from reyansh and again gave it back to aryanshi while maintaining a safe distance we don't know what may come next.

I should say she is very much good with her kicking skills. Whenever she gets angry she becomes dangerous and kicks everywhere and anyone who comes near her.

"Baby go and wash your hands and face" I said and with a glare she left but not before giving me a warning look to not say anything.

How did I gave birth to this item bomb?

"What happened today?" Reyansh asked sitting on the sofa. I sat beside him and pecked his lips to calm him down which did calmed him.

"Nothing reyan!! It's between children they play, fight and then again play next day. Let them be as they are though they fight a lot but we all know they both care for each other so don't worry" I said and reyansh nodded smiling.

"I love you" he said kissing my cheeks and I too replied him. By the time he freshened up dinner was ready so we had our dinner chatting about few things.

I cleaned the utensils with the help of our maid and then went inside aryanshi's room to see both reyansh and aryanshi playing blocks.

I too joined them and started playing with them. Then we laid aryanshi down on her bed and after kissing us on our cheeks she slept holding our hands. When she was asleep we came inside our room.

I changed into my nightwear and stood at the balcony looking at the full moon while reyansh was changing. I felt him wrapping his hands around me from back and he put his chin on my shoulder.

"What are you thinking baby?"

"Nothing!! Was just admiring the moon" I said but he didn't replied and turned me around caging me between him and railing.

"If you are done then let me admire my moon now" he said looking at me intensely and I chuckled punching his biceps to hide my blush.

"Aru!! I am really happy that 10 years ago we Met Unexpectedly on the road and I found you my Mrs. Ladaku" he said rubbing his nose with mine and kissing my cheeks.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

"Well I am also very happy that I found my Mr. Handsome police officer that day. I love you reyan and will love you forever till my last breadth" I said and he smiled and attached his lips onto mine for a deep and passionate kiss under the moon.

                            ~THE END~
__________________________________________

Well hope you all loved the story 💞💞

So how was the epilogue!! 🥰

I hope you will suggest this story to your friends too if you liked it.

I am really grateful to all of you eho supported me each and everytime of this story and on my other stories too.

Well did you all liked our cute aryanshi and vansh's banter!! 🥳🥳

Take care guys and see you soon in my next story!!

Keep supporting 🤗🤗❤️❤️

Bye bye!! Love you all 🥺💖