♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 10♡

"What do you think is kapil singh planning something else? I think that yesterday's incident was just a warning for us" Yash said while looking into some files which contain evidences while we were sitting in his living room

"I think so that he is planning something big and about the time bomb which he sat up yesterday in the hotel was not for warning because we got to know that his men was staying there but he didn't knew that we will take bomb squad too with us.

So I conclude that it was a trap to harm our officers too who would have gone there to catch his man and about the man who stayed there our team is still trying to track him" I told yash and he looked at me all impressed.

"Ohh Wow!! Reyan I really didn't thought about this. I used to think that you are idiot, jerk, slow-witted, careless punk but you proved me wrong bro" he said all in serious tone and I gave him 'What-the-fuck' look.

"Are you praising me or is indirectly insulting me?" I asked him all offended and he smirked. I scoffed and punched his biceps when he teased by showing his tongue out.

"Owww I was just kidding" he said while rubbing his arm and I closed the files as we have checked all the reports which we had to do.

"Don't you think that you joke a lot nowadays?" I asked him while raising my eyebrows and he replied me saying nope with a popping p.

Today we are off as after yesterday's incident our sir asked us to rest and check the reports from home only so we are in yash's home right now working on the kapil singh's case.

*Ding* *Dong*

*Ding* *Dong*

"Coming" yash shouted when we heard his doorbell rang. He told me that he is free and no one will come now so who might have come right now?

I quickly hid all the files in one of his drawer as it contains very crucial information regarding the case and it is not revealed publicly yet not even about yesterday's incident.

"Hello reyan! Glad to see you after such a long time" I heard arpita from the door. Arpita is an intern doctor in a renowned hospital of Delhi and she is yash's cousin. We used to study in same school so we are good friends.

"Hey arpita" I said and forwarded my hand for handshake but instead of shaking hands she hugged me. I lightly patted her back and then distanced myself from her because she was very tightly clinging to me.

After school we lost our contact but when I met yash during my training for IPS he again introduced both of us and that's how now we are again close friends but from almost 5 months we haven't hanged out at all because of our works.