♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 22♡

"Aru! wake up" I heard trisha saying while shaking my shoulders to wake me up

"Aru! wake up" I heard trisha saying while shaking my shoulders to wake me up. I groaned and turned to the other side while muttering some incoherent words under my breadth in a sleepy voice.

"Arohi!" I heard manly husky voice near me and I recognised it right away as reyansh's voice. A smile made it's way to my lips thinking about reyansh, just like everytime it does.

Argh!! I am dreaming of him again just like I did last night?

I thought and scrunched my nose in annoyance as I was sleepy and here he  was again and again coming in my dreams from last night.

Last night I dreamt of both of us sitting cozily on a couch while watching a romantic movie in the hotel room itself.

When the movie was over, I was going to stand up but reyansh was not letting me as he wanted a kiss from me but me being I ran away from him after teasing him.

Yeah that was in the dream only because I don't think it will turn into reality ever or would it be?

Nevermind!! Is he back for the kiss? I would be glad to do it but right now I am very sleepy so I have decided not to respond him!!

"Arohi! Do you want to rest today or will you accomp......." reyansh was saying something and without hearing anything from him I decided to give in so that I can continue my beauty sleep after that.

I threw the duvet away from me and quickly placed a peck between his cheek and corner of lips keeping my lips there for few seconds. Reyansh's eyes were widened and he was looking at me without blinking his eyes.

"OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!" I heard trisha and shaurya shouting while gaping at both of us with wide eyes.

Huh!! What are they doing here in my dream? Nevermind! I need to focus on shooing away reyan for now and then I will kick both of them too!!

"Reyan! Why are you looking at me like that now? You were the one who was asking for it from yesterday so now shoo away because I need to sleep right now" I said and was going to pull the duvet over me but stopped to warn him again.

I looked at him and he was looking a little bit red from usual and was shaking his head in no and muttering "I didn't asked" while looking at trisha and shaurya, who were looking at him with eyes and mouth wide opened.

Trisha? Shaurya? What are they both still doing here in my dream?

It was my romantic dream with reyansh so why the hell they both accompanied us and shittt!! Why all this feels so real?

OH MY GOD!! Please God don't let me be in the situation which I am thinking right now!!

To confirm myself I looked at all of them and pinched myself as both of my friends were gawking at me and reyansh was nowhere in sight.