♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 36♡

"Ouch!!" I muttered under my breadth  when I gained consciousness and slowly opened my eyes which was a bit difficult to do due to severe pain on the back side of my head

When I opened my eyes properly I bit my lips hard to stop myself from screaming seeing the place I was in. It was looking like a basement with dim light coming from the windows and there was no one other than me and arpita who was also tied to her chair just like I was tied to mine.

Where are we? Arpita is also here with me!!

Why are we here and that too in this condition tied to the chair? Why are they helding us captive?

Where are the other two girls who were with us in the van and what happened to them and driver....

Oh my God!! They shot that driver bhaiya in the stomach and he was bleeding profusely!!

Hope that driver bhaiya and those girls will be safe and fine but why did those men brought only arpita and me with them as I don't even know them?

I need to get out of here and save myself and arpita from them before they will come back for us but how will I do it?

I don't even have my phone with me and I hardly think that anyone knows where we are?

Please God save us!! Help me!!

I looked around to call someone for help if I see someone but when I didn't saw anyone I looked for something sharp to free myself from these ropes but unfortunately there was nothing here inside the basement except a chair placed in front of us at few distance away from us and fee tables kept in the room.

I noticed that I was sitting on a chair tightly tied to it through thick ropes and there was dried blood on my clothes which was not very surprising as that man really hit me hard on the head with something, earlier in the van.

"Arpita? Are you okay?" I asked arpita when I felt some movement from her but just like I took sometime to register everything and our surrounding she was also looking around with fearful expression.

"Arp....." I was again calling her to ask whether she is alright or not though by looking at her I can tell that she was not beaten up in the way they beat me up on the head but nevertheless I just wanted to ask her as humanity but she interrupted me rudely.

"SHUT UP!! SHUT THE HELL UP!! This is all because of you" she screamed looking at me and a shiver ran down my spine looking at her eyes which were bloodshot red and teary while they were reflecting only one emotion i.e. hatred for me.