♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 2♡

"Why did you stopped suddenly please continue I want to hear what more you have to say?" that handsome man said while shoving both of his hands in his pant pocket and leaned a little to make eye contact with me

Don't you dare stutter aru!! Play it cool!

"You bumped your car into me and see this big scratch on my car but don't worry I will not say anything to you just apologise to me" I said with a smirk as he was the one who was at fault so he should apologise.

I am sure that he was the one at fault but why am I not feeling content saying this?

"WHAT? Why will I apologise to you when you are the one who drove wrong way but I am very generous so I forgave you now so please move your car from my way as I am getting late for my office" that man oh sorry that handsome man told me but me being me I didn't move a bit from my place.

Am I acting like a bitch? Whatever no one can hurt my car and get away with it easily.

"Who are you to tell me about the rules huh? Are you a police officer? No! So apologise to me and I will be very glad to move out of your way" I said and folded my hands with a proud smile on my face.

"See Miss ladaku I have a very important meeting so please move out of my way and I am not gonna say sorry because I am not at all wrong here" he said and I can feel smoke coming out of my ear hearing him calling me ladaku.

Did he just called me ladaku?

"You!! Did you just called me ladaku? For your information I am no......SIR" I was saying but got interrupted by a police officer who was standing in attention position while his hands were in salute gesture.

Why is he standing in this way as if his higher official is standing in front of him? Ugh whatever so where was I yes!!

"It's good that you came officer see this man scratched my car and now is not agreeing to apologise to me" I told the officer while giving a glare to the handsome man who was looking at me with an amused expression.

"Ma'am in the way your car is parked right now I can tell that you turned your car in the wrong way and I am not taking his side because he is my boss but the truth is to be told so please move your car out of his way" officer told me.

"Your boss? He is your boss so it means he is also a police officer" I asked him wide eyed and he nodded his head.

Oh my!! Was I arguing regarding rules and regulations with a police officer?

Shit!! Why the hell did I do this without checking if I was right or not? I looked at that handsome man with a sorry expression and saw that he gestured the other police officer to go from there.

"I am so..." I was going to say sorry for shouting at him and for making him late for his meeting but he interrupted me and moved closer towards me.