♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 18♡

"I appreciate your apology but may I know your reason for behaving that way suddenly?" I asked while looking at him and he forcefully exhaled his breadth with a sigh

"Promise me that you will not get angry after listening the reason" he said, still looking at front as he was driving the car.

What does he want to tell me and from his tone it doesn't sound good to me?

"I won't promise because I don't know myself, how will I react so please tell me yourself if you want" I said and turned my head to left looking outside the window.

"Okay so umm.....I know arpita from my school days and she told me that you both doesn't get along and about your rude behaviour towards her so when that day you acted somewhat cold to her, I got just a bit confused but I am really sorry for acting like a jerk that day and I will not listen to anyone's words from now on" he said in a one go. Is he nervous?

There was a pin drop silence in the car as I was looking outside the window while he was waiting for me to say something. Honestly, I didn't knew what should I say now listening to everything he said.

Trisha was right as it was that bitchy lizard who filled his ears with lies but he is not a child who will get influenced so easily to the contrary he is a police officer so how can he act this impulsive.

But trisha was right in this too that he knows bitchy lizard from childhood and met you 2 times only and then also he is apologising accepting his mistake.

You very well know that he tried to talk to you yesterday too when you both interrupted by that lizard.

I heard my conscience and turned my head to look at him and started thinking of many ways to tell him I am angry with him as he judged without even knowing anything about me but stopped thinking everything, as my gaze went towards reyansh who was driving the car.

His hands were on stearing and he was looking in the front as his sleeves were rolled so I can see some of his veins in his hands. Sunrays were falling on his face from side making me admire him more.

"You can take a picture, you know?" reyansh said still looking at front with a smirk on his face and I liked his idea so I opened my phone's camera and clicked a pic of him.

*Click*

"Huh? Did you really clicked my picture?" he asked dumbfounded and I showed him the pic which was looking very beautiful though not more than original but yeah it was also good.

"Yeah! I liked your idea so I clicked your picture. If you want I will send you on whatsapp" I said while looking at the photo and as the view outside and weather was beautiful so I took few selfies of mine and sent it to mom and dad.

"You are really something else arohi" reyansh muttered with a smile on his face and I too smiled to myself but quickly sat straight with my poker face when I remembered that I was angry at him.