♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 16♡

"Reyansh and Arohi" geeta mam said and I was shocked will be an understatement as if this would have happened day before yesterday but now I was not at all happy with this arrangement

I looked at reyansh and he was looking happy by listening my name. What is wrong with him, one time he talks so sweetly and the other time he starts ignoring me?

From the time all the officers entered inside the hall till now I continuously felt his gaze in me but I never once looked at him because I knew if I would look at him then he was going to ignore me only so what was the use to look at him.

I really don't like people who shows attitude or ignore without any reason so I will not talk to him at least not yet.

Shaurya was paired up with an officer whom we don't know and trisha was paired up with one of reyansh's friend as I have seen him with reyansh every time.

"Arohi dear, go and stand beside reyansh like everyone else is standing with their partners" geeta mam said and I nodded my head reluctantly.

I went to the other side where reyansh was standing and stood beside him without saying anything anything to him not even looking at him.

"Hey!" reyansh said and while looking at me and I replied to his hey while looking in the front only. I heard a sigh from him and then he didn't said anything else because geeta mam started explaining us all the tasks.

"I hope you all understood everything so now go to your rooms and rest because I want you all here at sharp 8 am tomorrow morning" geeta mam told us and we all said yes in unison.

"Arohi, can I talk to you for a minute?" reyansh asked me when we were going outside but before I could answer him arpita came and held his hand to stop him.

"Reyan are you free now?" arpita asked him with a very innocent smile on her face but those who knows her will be easily able to tell that this smile of hers is fake.

"No arpita I am busy rig....." reyansh was saying but I cut him off in the middle because I didn't wanted to talk with anyone of them.

"You can talk to her, I am going to my room" I told him and without listening anything further left from there. I searched for trisha and shaurya but they were not in the hall so I directly went to our room.

"You are here?" I asked trisha who was typing something on his phone as soon as I opened the door. She looked at me and then with a sigh threw her phone on the bed.

"Argh! Where were you? I searched for you and shaurya but when I didn't found both of you, I called shaurya and he told me that he directly went to his room so now I was calling you when I didn't find you here" she told me and I nodded my head.

"So what was that jerk saying to you?" trisha asked me while we both were laying down on the bed facing each other after changing into our nightwear.