♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 24♡

I have uploaded this chapter within 24 hours of my earlier update this time. 💗💗

I didn't got much response in my previous chapter so I think the chapter was not upto the mark because half of it was of the same scene but in reyansh's POV so I will try to avoid writing like this from next time.

If I will get good response from you guys in this chapter then I will upload next chapter too by tonight as that chapter is also half written by now.

Enjoy reading 💖💖

I entered inside the hospital and today the receptionist was not there on her desk so I tried to find the attendence register but when I didn't found it anywhere I directly went to my cabin

I kept my phone and purse on the table and sat down on my chair looking at the reports which were placed on my table.

After reading everything I was going to ring the bell to ask the assistant whi was assigned for me today to send patients but a girl barged inside my cabin breathing heavily.

Her age was probably 15 or 16 years old and when she spoke, from her language I was able to confirm that she was the resident of this village. Though she was speaking in hindi only but her accent was just like the people here speak.

"Didi! help me please" she said and I stood up from my chair to help her while looking at her condition. I made her sit on one of the chair and gave her some water to drink.

"Take deep breaths and then tell me what happened to you?" I told her and she drank the water quickly.

"My mother is not well and we don't have anyone else to whom we can ask for help so please help my mother as she is not able to stand on her own too. Can you please come with me to check on her?" that girl asked me while wiping her tears from her cheeks.

"Where is your home?" I asked her and she told me that it is not much far away from here. I know that I shouldn't go with her alone but I don't want to see someone's health worsened just because I didn't go for help for my own safety.

I am a doctor and my main reason to come here for this camp was to help people and I shouldn't go back on my words now.

"Let's go" I told the girl and she passed me a smile while moving towards the door. I was going to take my purse with me but she grabbed my hand and told me to follow her fast as it will not take much time.

"I am going with this girl for a check up in the village only. I will be back soon" I told my assistant who was looking somewhat scared when I told him.

"Ma'am but reyansh sir had strictly ordered me to not let you go on your own anywhere" he said and took out his mobile might be to call reyansh for permission.

If he will ask reyansh I know that he will not allow me to go with this girl so I need to convince my assistant first to not tell anything to him.