STRANGE FEELING

It has been a very peaceful this past year

It has been a very peaceful this past year. Zero and I have built a nice territory for ourselves and I'm so proud of it. We worked hard and built the home that we wanted. It was thriving not only with people but financially as well. We had everything that we needed and we didn't need Tristian's resources at all. Surprisingly, we haven't had any problems with him and I was grateful. He decided to keep things calm and that was the best thing to do for both our homes. Our territory was growing more and more every day because people were constantly joining us. We didn't let just any one in though because we never knew who was an enemy. So, we made them blood bond to our home. They would say an oath and then slice the palm of their hand. It was a way to ensure that we kept out anyone who didn't mean us well. We still had to protect our borders and I hated when Zero had to do it. But I knew that the men felt better when their Alpha was out there with them. That was the goal here, we wanted to show our people that we would work just as hard as they did. So, I would help plant flowers and vegetables. I did a lot of cleaning and maintaining our buildings. I enjoyed it a lot and it kept me busy. Zero was currently working the border and he had already been gone for five days.

I opened my eyes and snuggled under the blanket

I opened my eyes and snuggled under the blanket. The sun was shining bright into my bedroom and I could feel the coolness of the room. The weather was changing and the leaves were beginning to turn and fall. I loved autumn more than any other season because it was so beautiful. I closed my eyes and sighed loudly. These past few days have been hard for me because I have felt strange. I felt so...turned on. I was used to feeling that way, but it seemed like it was multiplied by ten. It started from the very moment that I opened my eyes a few days ago. I groaned as I moved throughout the bed, not ready to begin my daily routine. My legs rubbed against each other and I moaned softly. My skin was more sensitive than usual. My hair felt like I was constantly touching a static object. The soles of my feet and palms of my hands felt like someone was constantly scratching them very lightly, as soft, and gentle as a person would a little rabbit. But the worst were the feelings in my nipples, clitoris, and inside my sex. All of which felt swollen and aroused. I couldn't figure out why my body felt the way it did, but I knew my day was going to start whether I wanted to or not. I had responsibilities and I couldn't lay around all day.