EXILE

I groaned and rubbed Tristian's side of the bed to find it empty

I groaned and rubbed Tristian's side of the bed to find it empty. He didn't come to the room last night. Ever since he left that day, I have found myself wanting him. I can't describe the feeling, but Alora said that it's just because we are mated now. I rolled over and glanced at the clock, it was eight in the morning and the sun was shining bright. I knew that I needed to tell Tristian the truth because there was no point in lying to him. I needed him to tell me what was happening to me because I was confused. I sat up and gasped when I noticed him standing by the window staring off into the distance.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" I yawned stretching my arms.

He shrugged and kept staring out the window. I frowned and pulled the blanket closer to my chest. For some reason, I could tell that he was upset about something. I had a feeling that he already knew what was going on. Should I stay quiet and let him mention it? I wasn't sure what to do anymore. The last thing I wanted to do was make him angry again because I knew what he was capable of. I looked over when I heard my phone buzz. I knew that it was my little sister asking me if we were still having lunch today. I smiled and text her that I would call her later. I didn't want to call her while Tristian was here because I had a few things that I wanted to talk about with her alone. I cleared my throat and looked up to see him staring at me.

I frowned, "what's wrong?"

He didn't say a word, he just stared at me. I pulled the covers tighter to my body and took a deep breath. "Tristian, you're scaring me...just please tell me what's wrong. We haven't spoken to each other since...well, you know. We need to talk, and I need to tell you something."

He didn't say a word, he just walked to the dresser quietly. I was trembling as I held on to the blanket for dear life. He turned back to me and held up a small blue book. I frowned and shook my head, was that my diary? Did he read my private thoughts? Was that the reason he was so upset?

"Tristian, why would you read my diary?" I asked quietly.

He stared at me, and silence overcame us again. My heart was pounding in my chest. What could he have possibly read that got him this angry?

"May seventeenth, I saw the way Dustin looked at me, I know that I shouldn't feel anything towards him, but I do. His body turns me on, and his eyes melt my heart. I'm supposed to marry Tristian, but I really wish it was Dustin."

I stared at him in shock, "Tristian I."

He cut me off before I could go any further. "May twentieth, I finally did it, I gave my virginity to Tristian. The only way I could get through it was if I thought about Dustin. There were times when I almost screamed his name, but I knew I had to stay in control. I have to get this under control because I'm married."

I stared at him horrified because I wasn't expecting him to read that. Those were my private thoughts, and I did my best to hide that away. I don't know why I wrote things but now he knew.