SPY

TRISTIAN

TRISTIAN

I've been spending so much time in my bedroom with Eden these days, that I forgot that my cousin was coming to visit. All my thoughts and Work have been put into breeding my wife. But I have to say that breeding her hasn't been the easiest thing. I thought that if I caught her ovulation on time, that would help me, but it didn't. It's been two months since we've been married, and I was hoping that she would be pregnant by now. She goes to the doctor and Dr. Hodges reports everything to me. She has done multiple tests on my wife and has seen no changes. It shows in her system that Eden is fertile and healthy but none of it makes sense. That's been the only thing on my mind these days and it's been hard to keep focus. As king, it is my job to make sure that I'm doing everything that I'm supposed to, and I hate slacking but that's what I've been doing lately. I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. I wouldn't think about Eden today, it would be best if I didn't. If I started to think about her too much, I would want to go back to the bedroom and take out my building frustration on her. I've been having sex with her all week, and I know that her body needs a break. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice my cousin walk into the room.

"Hello, my king, it's nice to see you in good health."

I looked up and rolled my eyes, "Sebastian, you don't have to be formal with me."

He smirked, "cousin, I'm happy to see you. We have a lot to talk about. But before we get into that how about I pour us a drink?"

A drink sounded nice and that's exactly what I needed to put my mind at ease. I watched as he walked over to my minibar and pulled out two glasses. He grabbed a bottle of bourbon and poured some into the shot glasses. I thanked him as he handed one to me and we made a small toast. We both downed our drink in one gulp, and he took a seat across from me.

"So, how are you doing? Is being king everything you thought it would be?"

I chuckled, "no. I thought that being king would be fun. I would have endless women at my feet and the world would be mine to control. Well, it's the total opposite. Everything is stressful and I'm surrounded by people who depend on me to survive. I can barely keep my head on straight these days. My mother wanted me to be married and I didn't want that. I wanted to enjoy my youth but being king is going to age me."

"Oh, yeah that's right you did get married. Sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding by the way. I had a few things that I had to attend to with the rogues. But congratulations, cousin. I couldn't be happier for you, and I can't wait to meet your lovely wife."

Sebastian was a very important part of keeping all the villages safe. He and a small group of men patrolled the territory surrounding us. They made sure that no rogues were able to come in and harm anyone. I guess to make it simple, they were like border control. He was strong like me, and I knew that he was someone I could depend on.