ANYTHING?

Zero was in bed naked with only the blanket to cover his already hard erection. I sat on the edge of the bed, trying to keep some distance between us. We sat there quietly, and I could feel his eyes on me. I couldn't turn around to face him, I feared what was about to happen. We were married and I was his queen now. I still didn't understand any of it but it's not like I had a choice. I closed my eyes thinking back to our wedding ceremony.

Everyone sat around and waited for him to speak. I stood by his side without moving a muscle. I was wearing a short white dress that was very revealing. Zero grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"I have claimed this woman as mine

"I have claimed this woman as mine. She will be your Luna and you will respect her. She will birth an heir to my pack. If you don't agree with that you can speak now."

I looked around waiting for someone to say something, but no one did. He smirked and grabbed my hair pulling my neck over to the side. "Her connection to her future pack is no more."

Before I could respond, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I screamed as he pulled me closer. I could feel him sucking and lapping up my blood. My head felt light, and everything started to seem fuzzy. He pulled away and lifted me into his arms before I could hit the ground. Everyone stood up, and I could hear them clapping and cheering. He told them to meet him by the fire so they could celebrate but that's not what I wanted to do.

"Eden, you should have no regrets." He got out of bed and walked towards me. I closed my eyes when he stood in front of me naked.

He gripped my chin softly bringing my face up to look at him. "Look at me."

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I met his amused smile and I blushed. Did he find this entertaining?

"My body is yours and your body is mine, so don't hide from me." He glided his thumb across my bottom lip. I nodded my head, trying to keep my breathing steady. "I think the lingerie is nice, but I would have preferred you naked."

He gently pushed me back on the bed, as my back hit the mattress my heart rate increased.

"I can hear your heartbeat are you scared?" He looked down at me.