MATING

I stared down at the ring on my finger, hoping that this was all some dream I could wake up from

I stared down at the ring on my finger, hoping that this was all some dream I could wake up from. He held my hand tighter and started to lead me towards the room. Elizabeth had prepared me as quickly as she could. I was wearing a long white sheer gown. It was so sheer that it covered nothing. I gently tugged on his arm as he pulled me towards the room; I didn't want to go. He stopped in the middle of the hallway and looked at me. I could not meet his eyes because I was afraid. I was denying him, and I knew that it made him upset. The more I thought about it, my fear was starting to turn to anger. There was no way that I was going to do this. I didn't want to marry him and now I was being forced to give him my virginity. I remembered what me and Elizabeth talked about but I couldn't go through with this until I got answers.

"I won't do this," I said softly, surprised at the sound of my voice.

He pulled me towards his body roughly. "You are my wife." He said simply; strong and straight-forward.

I was about to run but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back to him.

"No." I gasped as he pulled me into the bedroom that we now shared. He pulled me so effortlessly as if I was a piece of paper. His strength was overwhelming and that caused me to fear him more.

Once we were in the room, he closed the door and faced me.

"Please, I don't want to go any further with you." I pleaded softly, shaking my head.

He didn't say anything, just walked forward and put his hands on my waist. His hands slid up and down my back as he felt for the button that held my nightgown together. I started to push against his body again in hopes of escaping.

"Don't touch me," I whispered trying to pry his hand off my waist.

He chuckled burying his face into my neck, kissing it, and smelling my hair. "I've already touched you so many times before. Why is this time any different? Have you forgotten already? I can help refresh your memory if you want me to."

"I don't want to be your," I stopped when I felt his lips on my skin. I couldn't control it and I never could. He always made me feel nervous and shy. This feeling was no different from the previous times he touched me. He continued to kiss and suck on my neck, and I felt tingles start to spread all over my body.

"Alpha, please. You have to," I attempted to say once again but I couldn't finish as he continued his assault on my neck.

He released me and I wasted no time running towards the door. I was grabbed roughly by the back of the neck and pulled back against his body.

"You are worth nothing," he hissed in my ear. "You are a thing, my thing. Wife is just a meaningless title. You are an object for my use and a womb to make my heir."

"I won't give you a child." I cried, feeling tears slide down my cheeks.

"Eden, you can fight all you want but it won't change anything. You are mine and I will do whatever I want to you when I want. That includes putting as many children as I desire inside you. You can fight, cry, or scream it won't change anything. You are mine to enjoy and I'm going to do just that."