DAY WITH HIM

I awoke to the sun shining in on my face, I turned on my side to see Tristian's side of the bed empty

I awoke to the sun shining in on my face, I turned on my side to see Tristian's side of the bed empty. I frowned and ran my hands through my hair sighing. Tristian walked into the room carrying a tray of food, he placed it on my lap as I eyed him suspiciously.

"What's all of this?" I looked at the food.

"It's your breakfast so eat up," he chuckled.

I picked up a piece of toast starting to eat slowly, He smiled and made his way over to the window. He glanced off into the distance, it was quiet for a while before I turned my attention back to him.

"Why did you choose me as your queen? I have no idea how to rule."

He sighed, "It's not your job to rule. It's my job to make sure that my people get what they need. It is your responsibility to provide me with a child."

"We have to work as a team. You can't expect me to be seen and not heard."

He smiled shaking his head, "you can, and you will. Don't make me angry, Eden."

I finished my breakfast and got out of bed. "I'm done, thank you."

He walked towards me pulling me into his arms. "You have to eat more if you're going to carry my child. You're too thin."

I pushed him away from me, "if you have all these concerns about me, why choose me? You can be with someone else, Tristian."

"That's Alpha or King to you. Just because you're my soon-to-be wife doesn't mean that you stop respecting me."

I rolled my eyes, "yes alpha."

He grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him, "spend the day with me."

"I was going to spend today with Elizabeth."

He growled, "that wasn't a request. It was an order, and you will spend the day with me. I told you, if you make this hard for me, I will do the same to you."

"So, I have to follow all these orders but what do I get in return?" I was growing frustrated with his attitude already.

"I won't touch you until our wedding night. That's only unless you ask me to. Now, be ready in an hour and meet me downstairs," he left the room without another word.

I ran my hands through my hair and walked towards the bathroom to shower. Walking into the bathroom I turned on the shower, running the water half hot and half cold. I tested the water with my hand before stripping and stepping in, I sighed in relief at how wonderful the water felt on my skin. I leaned against the shower wall and closed my eyes, I thought about the wedding in a few days. It was all so much to take in, but I told myself once again it was something I had to do. I knew that I had to either marry Harry or Tristian and I didn't want to marry a man who was twice my age. I should be happy because this is what my mother wanted. She wanted me to be with the king and she was going to get her wish. I knew that she was going to receive the news soon and then Tristian would move them here. I was happy to know that my sister would have a better life. There were plenty of children her age and she would never go hungry. She would have everything she needed here, and I should be grateful for that.