Chapter 39 ~ Dear my little pogchamp.

~Tommy's POV~

I hear Dream scream a few words I can't quite distinguish, and that's when I knew it. He's lost his stability. I can't just stand here, and let everyone grief for Y/n's death. Not when I know something no one does. I need to tell him.

"Dream!" I yell, running down the stairs. No answer. "Dream!" I yell again, heading towards the bathroom, but again, no answer. There's no way he didn't hear me. "Dream!" I pound on the door with my fists, but nothing.

He's silent. And it's almost as if no one's even in there. I twist the knob, but it's locked. "Dream, I know how we can bring Y/n back!" Nothing again. I'm staring to think the worse. I should've told him when I got the chance to.

"Dream, open the goddamn door!" I shake the door knob back and forth, and that's when it happens. One of the hinges of the door breaks. I vigorously shake it again, and it doesn't take long when all the hinges fall to the ground with a clatter.

I pry the door off, leaning it onto the wall next to me to where I find Dream passed out on the bathroom floor. How did this happen? I kneel down next to him, grabbing his face with both my hands.

"Dream!" I shake him softly, but he doesn't move an inch. "Dream! Wake up!" I yell even louder this time. I tilt his head to the side, checking for a pulse on the base of his neck. He's alive, but he isn't conscious.

"You're gonna hate me for this, Dream." I pull my arm back, ready to punch him in the face, but it isn't before I'm interrupted. "What. The. Fuck." I look over my shoulder, and there stands George and Sapnap.

Sapnap's jaw drops to the ground, and he drops the bandages I had told him to get from the castle with it. "Look, take him back to the castle, and I'll take Y/n." Sapnap nods, and I step out of the way for him to pick Dream up.

"George, I need you to grab my journal. It's under my pillow. Meet me at the castle." He sees the seriousness in my eyes and nods. I pace up the stairs, and Sapnap's already out the door, before I go over to Y/n, picking her up in my arms.

This isn't the end.

<<Time skip>>

I place Y/n on the bed, looking at her for a minute. I really hope this works. I walk out, and into the room across the hall. Dream's room. Sapnap and George look down at him. He still isn't awake.

George walks over to me with my journal in his hands. "Here's your journal, Tommy." I take it from his grasp, giving him a small nod. "Why are we here, Tommy?" Sapnap asks from where he sits next to Dream on the bed.

I sigh. "We can't let Wilbur see her like this." I tell them. "If he knows Y/n's dead, only God knows what he might do to Dream." He raises an eyebrow up, walking over to me with his arms crossed. He clearly isn't happy.

"And, why does it matter what Wilbur does to Dream? He got your discs, Tommy. Does that not bother you?" Sapnap's quite short, so I'm not so sure who he thinks he is to think that he has dominance over me, but I'll let it pass. He is older after all. Maybe a little stupid.

"Dream's a friend, Sapnap. And so are you." He rolls his eyes at that. Enemies will be enemies. "Wait, so, this Y/n girl is your sister?" I turn around, and George stands there with a confused look on his face.

I nod. "This must be the girl you and Dream had been fighting for, huh?" He must've put two and two together. Or he's psychic, which I doubt he is. One of the two. "Wasn't she dead already?" How does he even know that? "I read a page of Dream's diary." He answers.