Chapter 21 ~ Save my life, Ms. Anonymous.

~Y/n's POV~

It took awhile, but I finally got the water running and before I know it, I have a whole bathtub, filled with water and bubbles. I've never ran a bath before and never have I ever been in a bathtub, and I don't think I ever will. I have to remind myself that this bath is for Dream and not me.

"Took you long enough." I turn around and there Dream stands, but it's not the Dream I'm used to seeing. The Dream I know wears a green hoodie everyday with black colored jeans which can be sometimes blue.

The Dream I know is usually fully armed, defensed and coated with netherite. The Dream I know isn't like the one I'm seeing in front of me. Because the Dream I know isn't naked like the one I'm seeing now. He's in nothing, but a mask.

I turn back around swiftly, throwing my arms over my eyes as if it would help me ease my mind from what I just saw. And although I didn't see a lot, it felt like a too much to erase from my memory.

"Dream, put on some damn clothes!" I yell, and not because I'm frustrated or that I'm mad he's standing naked behind me, but because he made me see things I wished I never did. "I'm sorry, but if you didn't know, that isn't actually how a bath works." I can feel that smug face beneath his mask from behind me.

I sigh, but I don't say anything else and I don't move. I'm frozen with my arms on my eyes, facing the opposite direction. I can hear his heavy footsteps approach from behind me, but I still don't move. In fact, I don't even breathe.

I'm completely frozen and I'm sure not even my heart is pumping right now. I gasp when I feel something hit my back, rubbing against me softly and I start to have an idea of what it is, but there's too much in my mind to even think right now.

His hand slides across my waist, stopping by my stomach and holding it there. I can feel his breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine, making my body want to shake like I'm cold, but I can't when I'm frozen like this. Because his breath isn't cold, it's hot and warm, but it still has the ability to make me feel like I'm freezing when I'm not.

"Scared of a little skin? You can turn around, you know, I don't mind." He whispers and I can feel his mask softly hit the side of my head, but I'm not focused on that when his lips softly brush against my ear, saying words I can barely even understand at the moment.

I gulp down my saliva that I've been collecting in my mouth ever since he entered the bathroom and let out a shaky breath. "Dream, could you just get in the bath, please?" I whisper and my voice cracks mid sentence.

He lets out one last breath against my neck and slowly slides his hand off my waist and that part of me instantly feels cold, as the warmth of his body leaves. My eyes are still covered with what I like to call the protection of my arms.

I hear a few splashes from in front of me and a shudder from his mouth. And once it goes quiet, I know he's settled. "Okay." I whisper to myself, as if it would help me in any sort of way, because I don't even know what to feel, but it could definitely use some assistance.

I turn around and hope to myself he isn't standing there naked again and I really hope he didn't fool me by getting into the bath when he never did just to see my reaction. I shut my eyes tight, stretching my arms out I feel in front of me, waving the air to see if anyone is there.

I probably look stupid, but in reality I'm just keeping my mind innocent, because lets be real, I don't need to know this much on this world. Not everything is meant for me and I'm sure not everything is meant for other people as well.