Chapter 23 ~ I hate arguing with you.

~Dream's POV~

It doesn't take long when I start to feel something tickle my neck. It's soft and I yawn, taking in a whiff of whatever this is until I realize how this tickling sensation isn't just me, but someone else. It's hair and it smells relaxing, calming and sweet.

There's a weight on my chest, and it feels like skin. I wrap both my arms around whatever this is to which I find out is a person and hold them to my chest, pressing them against me. This isn't just someone, but it's the person I made love with last night.

Dummy, Ms. Anonymous, mine or whatever she wants to be called, she's here, with me, and she stayed. I wake myself up to when I know I'm no longer half asleep. I look out to the window and I see rays from the sun, shining through my silk curtains, but it isn't enough to see.

I shift in bed, trying to pry her away from me, but she doesn't budge and nuzzles her face into my neck even deeper. I let out a shuddered breath and inhaling through my nose, taking in her sweet scent.

I press my face into her a hair and plant a kiss on the top of her head. "Hey, wake up." I slide my hand down her back and back up in an attempt to wake her up as gently as my body will allow me to. She groans and throws one of her legs around my waist.

"Wake up, we need to get you back." She shakes her head against my neck. She isn't a morning person and I feel like this would be much easier if she had a name. "Dummy, get up." I repeat, smiling, I wouldn't have my morning any other way.

"No." She's stubborn, leaving me with no choice, but to pry her off me with force. A gentle force. I pull myself away and slide her head off my chest, before then grabbing her leg from my waist and pushing it away.

I turn over to my side and reach for the bedside table, feeling for her mask and it doesn't take long before I find it. I feel with my hands and roll to my other side, feeling for her, tangled up in the sheets.

"You need to get your face out the sheets, dumbass." I know she can hear me, but I also know she isn't thinking at all. I feel her shift from beside me, the sheets being pulled and pillows being moved around, but before I know it, her head is on my chest and her leg is wrapped around mine, again.

I let out a stifled chuckle, tilting her head up from where she is on my chest, putting on the mask for her on her face and letting her go when I know she has her mask on. She groans and whines, rolling onto her side again, facing her back to me.

<<Time skip Y/n's POV>>

His warmth is no longer next to me and I'm immediately swallowed up by a cold wind, as I feel someone pull the sheets off my body, leaving me bare and naked with nothing, but a mask I don't remember putting on.

"Do you think you can get dressed yourself or do I have to help you with that too?" I flutter my eyes open and I'm taken back to last night. Or what I remember of last night. I don't remember going to bed and the last thing I remember was moaning out Dream's name, ready to come.

Everything was completely left as a blur after that. And we did all that, from talking about trust to rolling in the sheets and sleeping it off like it wasn't our first time. I look at him and he's dressed, standing above me, in his mask, exposing his mouth.

"I- I- can get dressed..." I say, quietly, still not awake enough to fully process everything, but it doesn't take long to when I realized he hasn't said anything back. I look at his masked face, only to notice how his stare glides down my body like lasers, burning through my skin.