Chapter 6 ~ There's a girl.

<<Present time>>

"Hey, Y/n. Could you get back in here. There's something you need to know." I hear Wilbur speak, as he opened the door of the van from behind me. I nod and went back in to see everyone standing there. Or at least I thought it was everyone, minus whoever Eret is.

"So... Are you sure you don't remember anything? Specifically a friend." Wilbur asks, as I roll my eyes in frustration. "No, I don't remember anything or anyone, Wilbur Soot. When will you stop asking?" I ask, this man can really get to my nerves, it's crazy.

"Wow, you remember my last name." He said in shock. Never mind what I said earlier, this man is stupid. "We share the same last name you imbecile." I say, again rolling my eyes. I just got here and I already wanna leave. Which send me a question. Am I staying here?

"Right. Uhm... So are you like... Staying?" He asks, which coincidentally was my question too. "I mean... Do you want me to stay?" I ask. It isn't really my choice, seeing this isn't really my country and neither was I invited here in the first place, but this is my family after all.

"Do you by any chance know anyone named Dream?" He asked, which was quite out of topic. The rest all put on this shocked expression that I didn't get. But I didn't say anything about it and neither did Wilbur. "Nope, I don't think so. Why?" I ask.

~Wilbur's POV~

That question came right out the blue. I didn't know what I was thinking and neither did I know why I asked. I looked around to see the rest giving me this look that said I was in trouble if she knew. But it sure was a good thing she didn't.

I could use this to my advantage. In other words, I could use her to my advantage if everything works out to plan. "Alright, have a seat then. We have a lot of explaining to do." I say, I can see everyone else give me a look of panic, but I gave them a look back that told them, everything was in control.

(A little while later)

"Wait- So you're telling me that you and this guy named Dream are at war, because he wouldn't give L'manburg independence and because he stole from you?" She asks. I feel dumb for lying to her about this, but it wasn't completely lying and I feel that she's a lot dumber for forgetting who Dream is. "That's right." I tell her.

"What'd he steal?" She asked. There's a lot I need to tell her or pretty much lie to her. I should feel ashamed of myself, knowing my son, Niki and my brother's, were listening very closely to what was far from the truth.

"You..." I mutter quietly, frustrated by the fact that I'm gonna have to hide the truth from her. "What did you say?" She asked me. "Nothing, nothing. He stole a lot of stuff. Important stuff." I tell her, lying again. I'm not sure how long I have to keep this up for.

"What happened to the village?" I'm surprised she still remembers that place, knowing she doesn't even remember why she no longer lives there. "Pillagers... They took most of what we had." That was actually the truth.

"Those things are real? I thought they were just some kind of myth." She tells me, before I continue on. "Nope, they're very real. There then was a virus, that wiped out the whole place." A lot has happened, ever since we kicked her out.

"Virus? From what?" She asked. She has a lot of questions, but it's understandable, knowing it's been it's been a whole decade, since we last saw each other. "Zombie attack." I tell her to which she just hums in reply.