Chapter 101: Daytona 500

Sunday, February 20 – Daytona International Speedway

As Alex and Chase got ready that morning for the day ahead, Chase wraps his arms around Alex from behind, placing a light kiss on his cheek.

"Do you want to make things a little more interesting today?" Chase offers, to which Alex was intrigued. He could already see the bet forming and wondered to what degree.

"What did you have in mind?" Alex questions, easily comfortable with Chase's arms wrapped around him. He'd rather stay in that position than begin making his way to the grid early.

"We both know that you want to explore a little, but I want to make sure that you're ready for that when it's time." Alex's eyes go wide as a multitude of thoughts begin to flow through his mind. What could that have to do with today? "Before I'm inside you, it may help to have something else."

"And what is that?" A finger, a female dildo – the thoughts swirling through Alex's mind began to run wild as he watched the arms shift away from his body. He then turned and watched Chase make his way back through the motorcoach, opening a cupboard door and sliding out a case.

"I haven't opened this since I broke with Kaitlyn..." His voice trails off as he takes a deep breath, trying to erase any thought that seemed to come connected to her in any negative way. "We used to have a lot of interesting fun, as you've gathered, and that included playing with toys. We'd use a variety, different vibration settings, driving each other insane sometimes. Why do you think I drove so quickly those final laps at the Roval?"

"Seriously?" Chase nods his head, admittedly chuckling as victory lane certainly took a lot longer than he would've ever wanted. It was one of those times he didn't want to celebrate with the team any longer in anticipation as to what was coming.

"Have you ever heard or used a butt plug before?" Alex shakes his head no, as he watches Chase open the case. Chase wasn't surprised by the answer, knowing from Alex's shyness he was probably the only person to bring this out in him. "There's different sizes, and different vibration levels. But essentially, it goes in your butt.."

"So what does this have to do with today?" A smirk forms on Chase's grin as he pulls the smallest one that he had in the case out, along with a remote as he looks over at his teammate.

"You wear it. I have the control. I make your race day a little more interesting." Alex shakes his head no immediately, knowing it was certainly not an idea that he wanted to play with at this time. "Playing with this would be a lot better than allowing me to just dive right to sta-"

"I'm not allowing my first ever experience with that to be on a race day, though. I get the idea of the games, it sounds fun and entertaining to torment each other – but I don't want to do that today." Chase nods his head, accepting. It allowed him to get an idea as to where they were in all levels of the relationship with Alex still getting used to everything new that came with this experience. "Now if you want to play, I wouldn't mind having the control to the remote."

"Oh really?" Alex nods his head as Chase glances at the remote sitting on top of the box. Perhaps if he showed the fun that could be had with it then maybe it'd allow Alex to warm more up to the idea. "Alright, I'm game."

Rather than the butt plug as originally discussed, Chase reached for another one of the favorite tools in the case as he tossed the remote towards Alex. Alex watched as Chase pulled out the ring, opening it up, sliding it on his cock and closing it.

"You better be ready to help me get out of this later..." Chase comments, giving Alex a kiss before they head out to the grid together.

The Daytona 500 started off as you would expect, with the usual jostling for positions throughout the whole field. There were drivers who found an early advantage, while others struggled to find their groove. The battles for position did not slow down, and came to a head near the end of the first stage with contact down the backstretch.