Chapter 95: Quick Time!

February 14, 2022 – East Bay Raceway

Alex glances towards his feet, though allows his eyes to look across at a pair of sneakers, those same eyes admiring every single inch and curve of the man before him as he looked him the whole length up, eyes meeting together.

How did he become so lucky? Even worse, how was he this lucky and now having dropped the ball so badly on Valentine's Day? You'd think he would've thought about it better.

"I'm sorry you're stuck at a race track for Valentine's Day," Alex comments, all the regrets over the day just coming together immediately in his mind. He could feel a long winded discussion beginning.

"If I wasn't here, I'd probably be over at New Smyrna," Chase admits, which he was wondering if he should make the trip over at least once this week. It'd be nice to catch some good short track racing, and there were plenty of people he hadn't seen in awhile since his dirt endeavors took off.

"I also didn't get you anything for Valentine's Day, either. Call me the shitty boyfriend." Chase couldn't help but smirk in hearing the word boyfriend. It wasn't like they put labels on what they were together – both just knowing they meant a lot to each other, wanted to spend as much time as they could together, and be there for each other.

"Guess you could call me twice as shitty because here I am not buying you a gift, or doing anything in return for this great hospitality." Alex then closes the gap that remained between them in the hallway, eyes still locked on each others.

"There's plenty of ways that you've thanked me for the hospitality all week long, Chase." He then places his hand over his crotch, causing Chase's breath to catch in his throat. "I think something else would agree that it's been very satisfied each night."

"You know it's not nice to get a guy all riled up and do nothing about it." Alex smirks as he places a kiss on Chase's cheek, rubbing the outside of the jean fabric at the same time. He gives it a little squeeze, causing a moan to escape.

"All hot and bothered, and nothing to do to solve your problem. You're going to have a great night, I see." Alex then walks out of the trailer, grabbing his helmet on the way, knowing qualifying was right around the corner.

Chase could only stand there, leaning back against the counter, tongue licking his lips, knowing he was certainly going to return the favor later.

He tried to shake it off as he made his way to the track fence, ready to watch the forth coming time trial session. He watched each person go, laying down quicker laps, some of them struggling to find grip. He then watched Alex come out, finding the perfect line through one, pitching it to the edge necessary through turn three. Kicking dirt up, riding the middle line where the quick guys had been, it was perfection in seeing his man perform.

"Hell yes!" He lets out, seeing the 55 go to the top of the board through the session. A fist pump in the air, he couldn't wait to offer the congratulatory hug once back at the trailer.

The smile on Alex's face was everything as Chase stood back, watching him climb out of the sprint car as he talked the guys. It was electrifying, captivating, and could lighten up everybody in the room.

The smile only widened when the pair shared a hug of congratulations once Alex got a moment to make his way over to where Chase stood.

"See I show up, and someone finally shows up on-track," a voice reigns through as both boys look over, smirks forming immediately. it was certainly going to be a fun night as they had someone else to spoil them later.

"Well Happy Valentine's Day to you too," Chase says as he gives Ryan a hug, followed by a fist pump shared between Alex and Ryan. Alex was jealous of the hug, wanting to feel those arms wrapped around his slender body too, but knowing they had to draw some lines for the attention they were gathering.