No managers here

Rex: *sipping his desperatly needed caf* only need 18 more cups to make it through the hour. *hears scream and knows*

Fives: Oh you have got to be kidding me.

Echo: I can't believe were gonna get blamed for this!

Rex: Echo, Fives. What was the meaning of that high pitched scream? I don't see any blood.

Cody: Your stupid wreckless little boys just hit my angel Waxer in the face with a snowball!

Rex: And you are?

Cody: Commander Cody.

Rex: Ah. Well Commander Karen- Cody, I mean. Give me one second. *turns to the arc twins* you have exactly one opportunity to tell me what happened to Waxter.

Cody: It's Waxer-

Rex: No one cares Kar- Cody.

Echo: Act professional.

Fives: Easy. So Echo and I have constructed bunkers on each end of the field.

Echo: And I blew an airhorn to warn other people that this was now a warzone and an epic battle was about to commence.

Fives: In the heat of Echo and I's intense battle, Waxter snuck past our barricades and simply got hit by crossfire.

Rex: See? Simple explanation. Your trooper is incompetent.

Cody: *offended* Your all monsters! All your doing is training future criminals.

Rex: I think the only crime here is Waxter's name. It should be "oblivious" or perhaps "sitting duck".

Cody: Huh well ya know what?

Rex: What are you going to do Karen. There are no managers here.