Yo mama war

First match

Obi-wan: Yo mama so hairy, when she gave birth to you, you recieved carpet burns!

Maul: Yeah well yo mama so stupid she got locked in a matress store and slept on the floor!

Winner: Obi-wan

Second match

Anakin: Yo mama so stupid she thought seaweed was the equivalent to fish cigarettes!

Rex: Well yo mama so done that she died at a Tusken raiders camp which made you murder children. Stupid just runs in the dead family I guess.

Winner: Rex (of course)

Thrid match

Ahsoka: Yo mama so green, she blends in with a cucumber!

Bariss: What is the meaning of this game? What am I even doing here? *looks right at the reader* who are you? What's going on-

Winner by default: Ahsoka

Fourth match

Echo: Yo mama so fat Dracula sucked her blood and got diabetes!

Fives: Yo mama so dumb she spelled your name wrong!

Winner: Fives

Fifth match

Boil: Yo mama is so old that when she farts, dust comes out!

Waxer: *actually trying to picture it* Yeah well at least my mother isn't a so stupid she made an appointment with the Dr. Pepper and didn't leave until 32 hours had passed!

Boil: That was one time!

Winner: Waxer

Sixth match

Satine: I refuse to play this game! It is morally incorrect to presume the mother of someone is a female. And even more ethically incorrect to mock anyone for their body shape, age, sexuality, mental capacity and-

Padme: Oh for the love of all things holy, yo mama is so ugly that when she goes to bed at night, her pillow cries itself to sleep.

Winner by default: Padme

Seventh match

Omega: Your mother is so dumb, rocks have a higher IQ level!

Hunter: Yo mama is so stupid she thought fruit pumch was just a gay boxer!

Omega: I- what?

Winner: Hunter

Eighth match

Cody: Yo mama so fat when she died, she cracked fhe stairway to heaven.

Crosshair: Yo mama so naughty she didn't even get in to heaven.

Winner: Crosshair

Ninth match

Tech: Your mother is so financially poor, she eats her breakfast cereal with a fork to save the milk.

Wrecker: Yo mama so hairy she shaves her legs with a lawn mower!

Winner: Wrecker

Tenth and final match

Jesse: Yo mama so mentally insane, she adopted you.

Kix: Yo mama so stupid, she gave birth to you.

(I want to say tie because they were both spectacular but there can only be one winner) (actually nevermind I'm gonna break my own rules)

Winner: both Jesse and Kix

That's all for the first round everybody. I hope you enjoyed. I'll be back soon~