OUT

Anakin and Obi-wan in their earlier teaching days

Obi-wan: Why are you late again?

Anakin: Yeah you temember yesterday when you told me the bell does not dismiss you I do.

Obi-wan: Yes and what about it?

Anakin: Well if ghe bell does bot dismiss me, I does not tell me when to get here on time either.

Obi-wan: Go take a walk youngling. I cannot dral with your idiocy right now.

Anakin: Why? Because I was 8 seconds late? You weren't even here to teach me yesterday!

Obi-wan: I know, but that's not important and I am here now.

Anakin: Wha- Yeah it is! It's way more important for you to be here than me! I can't learn from some random weird substitute master with the weird creepy face mask!

Obi-wan: You substitute master Plo Koon gave you an assignment to tell me what the force is. Give it to me on your way out.

Anakin: I finished it before Plo Koon even got here yesterday. I taped it to your back.

Obi-wan: What? Why would you- you know what nevermind. It's best not to know. *grabs paper off his back and reads it* Wait. Anakin why is your answer the same answer I gave my master years ago?

Anakin: Oh I don't know. Maybe because were answering the same question. *elbows small togruta behind him* can you believe this guy? Oh by the way youngling, could you toss me a pencil?

Obi-wan: Hey! No talking during my lessons!

Anakin: Um why are you teaching during my conversation.

Obi-wan: That's it! Anakin go see Master Yoda and tell him what you've done!

Anakin: What I've done? You mean making valid points on why you should be fired?

Obi-wan: GO!!

Anakin: Alright alright. Fine but can I go to the bathroom on the way?

Obi-wan: ... What ever for?

Anakin: I- What? To OpEn RhE cHaMbEr Of SeCrEtS! Why do you think!?

Obi-wan: OUT!!!