I just made it one

Rex: Alright here's some things women do that guys hate, but don't say it because we don't feel like arguing.

Fives: I hate it when they take like naps that last several days then when they wake up they giggle about it and think were kidding around. Um always "Bitch why you laughing? You just wasted half the fucking week!" It's  like they have no constipation of time whatsoever.

Echo: Fives i-it's concept. Not constipation.

Fives: Whatever. Same thing.

Echo: No. No it's really not-

Jesse: No one cares Echo! Another thing I hate. You're all always so damn  cold! I know you can't control this one but it genuinely makes me wanna kick you into traffic. I don't wanna carry your coat qhen I already got enough of my shit to carry too!

Fives: Oh yeah! And then when they take food off your plate (even if it's just a ration bar) then looking back smiling like "Hehehe I stole your only meal hehe" Then afterwards we pause constipating life and whether we should flip the table or not.

Echo: its contemplating. Constipating isn't even a word.

Fives: Well I just made it one.

Hi guys! So I have had quite the weekend but despite all the shit that's happened to me i think I'm ready to start writing again and if you want to know mor eof what I'm yalking about just look at my announcements.

Anyways onto brighter topics, I know today's chapter was a little harsh but I want you to know that as a female myself this stuff is false.

I also used all of the subjects such as coldness and sleeping forever because over the years I've noticed that all the males in my life do that. Thought you'd all wanna know that tidbit. Anywho hopefully I'll start posting more. But for now I bid you farewell my friends.