Telephone

Anakin: *whispering to Ahsoka* The whole crew was gathered for tonight.

Ahsoka: Alright I got it. *whispers to Rex* The Commander looks so hot tonight.

Rex: Do I really have to say that?

Ahsoka: Say it.

Rex: Fine. *whispers to Fives* The General looks so sexy tonight.

Fives: Hehehe. *whispers to Echo* I have trash and I think you gave it to me last night.

Echo: *whispers to Jesse* I have a rash and I'm pretty sure you gave it to me last night.

Jesse: Dude what are tou talking about? I didn't give you shit last night!

Echo: No Jesse it's how the kriffing game works! Just pass on whatever you heard.

Jesse: This is what happens when peoole drink alcohol and try new things in the same night. *whispers to Hardcase* I got a rash and I'm positive you gave it to me tomorrow night.

Hardcase: *whispers to Cody* I have a rash and you definitely gave to me since tomorrow is night.

Cody: What the fu- nevermind. *whispers to Obi-wan* I have rat juice and you definitely made it for me since tomorrow's isn't night.

Obi-wan: Oh dear. I couldn't possiblg say that aloud. *whispers back around to Anakin* I have fat juice that your dick gave to me since tomorrows die.

Anakin: Sorry what now?

Obi-wan: You heard me.

Anakin: No Obi-wan you have to way it aloud.

Obi-wan: I couldn't possibly.

Anakin: Fine. But the answer is not I have fat juice that your dick gave to me since tomorrows die. What I started with was the whole crew was gathered for tonight. Jeez.

Obi-wan: How is it the person who never listens is the best at this game?