Holding it in

Obi-wan: oh yes Ahsoka is doing great in her jedi training. In fact she just recently went through hell and back while saving a group of younglings from evil trandoshans, risked her life numerous times, saved many lives including her own, all while being starved, weaponless, sleep deprived and dying of thirst. But she pulled through and now has become a greater jedi because of it. I couldn't be more proud of her.

Windu: that's great for you... but we asked about Skywalker.

Obi-wan: trust me you don't want to know.

Windu: that may be. But it's still my job to be nosey and annoying so tell me anyways.

Obi-wan: fine. You asked for this. *deeply inhales* ANAKIN FUCKING SKYWALKER SUCKS!!! THE LAST SEVENTEEN TIMES I WENT ON A MISSION WITH HIM SOMETHING EITHER EXPLODED, BROKE, DROWNED, WAS BURNED DOWN, CRACKED IN HALF, FLOODED OR DIED THAT WASNT SUPPOSED TOO!!! ON THE LAST MISSION HE HUMAN SACEIFICED ME TO A RANCOR WHILE HE CHUCKED HIS PADAWAN INTO A TRANSPORT AND BASICALLY SAID 'SEE YA WOULDNT WANNA BE YA' WHILE I STOOD FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE INTERNALLY DYING!!! NOT ONLY IS HE THE MOST MEAN EVIL BITCH IN THE ORDER, HE'S THE MOST FUCKING EVIL BITCH IN EXISTINCE!!!

The council: *jaws dropped looking worried?

Obi-wan: I have been holding it in for 15 fucking years. Basically in conclusion Anakin Skywalker sucks.