Roasted bitch

Yoda: To hear the mission report, I want.

Fives: Yes sir, but fair warning it gets a bit graphic toward the end. So it was a normal mission on Umbara except our General was so rudely snatched away. So it all started when...

---

On Umbara

Krell: Understood?

Rex: Yes sir.

Fives: Bam bam, yes ma'am.

Krell: Trooper watch your tone and the way in which you speak to me! I am your general, your superior.

Fives: If your my general then why are you such an ass!

Krell: That's it. *aggressively writes note and stapples it to Fives chest* I want you to march to tour quarters and contact General Skywalker. Show him this exact note amd report back to me what he said tomorrow.

Fives: Bam bam yes-

Krell: GO!!!

Fives: *walks in quarters and sends transmission to Anakin* Hewo General.

Anakin: Oh good lord. What is it jow Fives?

Fives: Krelly poo asked me to give you this note.

Anakin: *reads the jote on his chest and gasps dramaticlly*

Fives: What? What does it say?

Anakin: That little shit told me that maybe if I did my job better then you would be better behaved! I can't believe the nervenof that motherfu-

Fives: General he also asked for a response from you.

Anakin: He wants a respo- oh I'll give him a response! You tell him, to mind his damn business before I come down there and beat his ass!

Fives: Uh okay do you want me to say it like that or should I just take some stuff out or...?

Anakin: What'd I say! Ypu tell him to mind his damn business before I come down there and beat his ass!

Fives: Yeah I heard what you said I just want to make sure that you know that your telling me to say the same thing-

Anakin: Fives if I have to tell you again Krelly's ass won't be the only one I beat.

Fives: Alright okay. Nah I got it. Okay alright yeah yeah alright. I got it, I got it. Okay. Alright. *loses transmission and suddenly becomes aware of the no cussing rule for clones* Uh oh I better practice my lines. Skywalker told me to tell you, to mind your DAMN- jo that's too loud. Its not believable. It's, yeah no.

---

12 hours later

Fives: Finally I tuink I got it! *walks to the main bridge*

Jesse: Hey look everybody Fives is here!

Fives: Oh you've got to be shitting me.

Kix: Hey Fives!

Hardcase: Hey bro, how's life?

Fives: At the moment? Pretty sucky.

Jesse: What!? Why?

Fives: Look I've got a big day amd I can't have ya'll throwing me off. Just get behind cover when I walk up to Krell cause it's about to go dooooown.

Kix: What do you mean it's about to go down?

Fives: Look man that's all I can say alright it's about to go down!

Hardcase: Um okay? Sure, I guess.

Krell: *spots Fives* CT-5555.

Fives: Krell.

Krell: Did you show Skywalker the message?

Fives: Yes. I. Did.

Krell: And what did he say?

Fives: *looks at friends and mouths "its about to go down"* He told me, to tell you... to mind your DAMN MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS BITCH!! LITTLE STUPID SHITTY BITCH!! LITTLE DUMB JEDI BITCH!! 2 + 2 NOT-KNOWING-WHAT-THE-FUCK-IT IS BITCH!! CROSS-EYED BROODY IDIOT BITCH!!! LONG TITTY NO NIPPLES BITCH!!!

Hardcase: OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH HE SAID KRELLY POO HAS NO NIPPLESSSSS!!!

Kix: BURN!!

Echo in heaven: That's my friend!

Jesse: Fucking roasted bitch.