Star wars: the quote wars || 3

Anakin: Im such a great multi tasker that I can talk, annoy, and irritate at the same time... or at least thats what Obi-wan told me.

Rex: Of course I talk like an idiot, how  else could you understand me?

Ahsoka: BREAKING NEWS!!! No one gives a shit about your sorry pathetic life. Baiii!!!

Obi-wan:  I hate it when people ask 'what happened to the sweet old you' im just like well, bitches, you killed it.

Cody: When life gives you hundreds of reasons to frown, show it you have thousands of reasons to smile.

Fives: Sorry but I can't go to hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me.

Echo: I want a midnight snack but Rex told me no. So who do i listen to, my respected commanding officer, friend, who could give me toilet duty for a year or a light in the fridge? The light. No question. Burritos here I come!

Jesse: You can't always control who walks into your life... but you can control what window you throw them out of.

Kix: Don't upset me. I'm running out of places to put bodies.

Hardcase: Whenever you feel sad just remember that somewhere in the galaxy some idiot is pushing a door that says 'pull'. That idiot is me.

Dogma: I hate it when i plan a conversation in my head but the other person doesnt follow the damn script!

Tup: Don't give up on your dreams, just keep sleeping.