Sandman 2.0 Pt. 1

Right as the Akuma was about to fly into his bell, Ladybugs yoyo trapped it, as she cleansed it and let it go. Hawkmoth wasn't giving up just yet knowing his heroes were weak, so he looked to see if there was anyone else strong enough to akumatized.

The first thing that Chat thought was that Marinette shouldn't be out of bed, she was still healing from the incident. "Ladybug, you shouldn't be here, you need to rest!" Chat shouted at her through his tears. He was a mess, seeing her wasn't helping, it only made his heart ache, longing for her.

Seeing Chat how he broke Marinette, she had no idea just how much the Luka thing was affecting him. Her tears fell as well, not able to keep them away. She needed him to understand its him who she wanted to be with. "Chat, I couldn't just leave you, I had to see you" she pleaded.

It just hurt Chat even more hearing her say those things, giving him hope for something he thinks will now never happen, "You won't have to worry about me anymore" he said, tears still falling down his face.

Ladybug went still, she knew it was now or never, she had to tell him, before she lost him forever, "Wait Chat, It's not what you think!"

"No, don't say that, don't give me hope" Chat managed to get out though his tears. Everything was just too much for him.

Ladybug broke down, "Chat, you need to know, I don't love Luka" she told him. He froze, confused from everything that was happening.

He stopped walking away, signaling for her to continue talking, he would hear her out one last time, before walking away.

"It's you, it's always been you. I love you Chat Noir '' Marinette as Ladybug said. She said it, she had finally said it. Tears streaking down her face, she could only hope that he believed her.

Chat thought that this must've been a dream, because it's too good to be true. But he wasn't waking up, and there she was, Marinette as Ladybug, standing across from him, telling him she loves him. "What?" Chat said, barely a whisper, in pure disbelief. Nothing made sense, and what about what had happened with Luka back at the hospital? He had so many questions. But not enough time.

While they were talking, Hawkmoth had managed to Akumatize another person, but not just any person. Someone Marinette had hoped would never come back. "The sandboy has checked in, now nightmares can begin!".

Ladybug had seen him before Chat, and was now paralyzed in fear. Her body wouldn't move no matter how badly she wanted it to, but this time it wasn't losing her powers she was afraid of, it was something far worse, and end of the world event.

All his sadness turned to concern, for ladybug, when she wasn't moving. He looked behind him to see what Marinette was looking at. Sandman 2.0. If he could remember correctly, Ladybugs fear was losing her powers, so why was she this afraid right now?

Sandboy spotted the two, and started heading closer and closer, but Ladybug wasn't moving, and Chat was beginning to worry a lot. If they didn't move soon, they'd for sure get hit.

"Ladybug, come out come out" Sandman started singing. With no hesitation, Chat stood between Sandman and Ladybug, willing to do anything to protect her. But it was no use. Since she wasn't moving, they were struck with the sand, and their worst nightmares were about to become reality.

"Oh no, M'Lady are you ok? Did you lose your powers?!" he said, grabbing her shoulders, checking her to make sure she wasn't hurt. All she did to respond was shake her head side to side. If that wasn't her fear anymore, then something else must've been, and whatever it was, it was terrifying her to her core.

"Marinette, look at me, you have to tell me what your nightmare is" Chat said, trying to get her to tell him so he'd be prepared. He grabbed her hands trying to comfort her to understand why she was so terrified. Chat was just hopeful he wouldn't really run into his nightmare, it was kind of embarrassing at the moment, Marinette in love with Luka.

That's when he hears someone speak, and Mairnette turned 10 shades paler. But the voice he heard sounded like his own. "Little kitty, sitting all alone on the roof without his Lady" sung the all too familiar voice.

"What?" Chat said while finally turning around. And that's when his own face grew pale. It was himself, but an all white version, with ice cold blue eyes. His gaze was full of desire, never faltering from Ladybug. Chat saw this, anger bubbled up in him. "Who are you?!" Chat yelled at himself, protectively shielding Ladybug who still was in shock.

Chat Blanc then tussled with Chat Noir, ultimately pushing him to the side, determined to see Marinette. Our Chat was lying on the floor, already feeling sore from the fight. He tried opening his eyes, when he saw Chat Blanc backing Marinette up to the beams of the eiffel tower.

She was cornered, and couldn't move, and even if she could, her entire body was frozen. She tried moving back away from him, but her back hit one of the walls behind her, as Chat Blanc put his hands on either side of her.

He leaned in close to her saying "I missed you... Bugaboo" he said, as he grabbed her chin. She tried moving her head away but it was no use.

Chat Noir used all the strength he had left, and got up, charging straight at Chat Blanc, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER" he was shouting, beyond angry. He batteryramed into the to the other Chat, taking him down to the ground. As he had the upper hand, Chat yelled to Marinette, "Run! I'll meet you at our spot".

Ladybug finally snapped with it a bit, but was still terrified of seeing Chat Blanc again. She didn't want to leave Chat Noir by himself fighting him, not wanting him to get hurt. But then he yelled at her one more time to run, which she finally listened to, knowing she was more of a distraction than helping him at the moment. Running as fast as she could to the top of the school, hoping Chat Noir would show up any minute.

Back with the Chats, they were going head to head. Both are equal in skill and technique. That's when Ladybug came. But it wasn't really her. Chat Noir figured it was his nightmare. Which was Ladybug aka Marinette not loving him. Although Chat Blanc didn't have to know that wasn't the real Marinette. "Ladybug!" Adrien yelled trying to get Chat blancs attention over to the copy of her.

When Chat blanc was distracted, Chat Noir made a dash for the school, needing to meet up with the real ladybug. She needed to let him know what was going on, and fast. Absolutely nothing made sense, like why an alternate version of him was terrorizing her.