Skating and Ice Cream

Thursday was pretty much like any day. After school, Alya Marinette Nino and Adrien met up with Luka and Kagami to hang out before friday, the dance day. "We should go skating then get Andres!" Alya suggested.

"I'd love that," Marinette replied.

Immediately after Adrien and Luka agreed with Marinette saying, "Yeah lets do it". Alya and Kagami just looked at eachother, amused with Luka and Adrien's little "competition".

They walked over to the skating rink, and got their rental skates. Thankfully there wasn't really anyone else there, so they got the ice to themselves. When they all went to sit down, Marinette was squished between Luka and Adrien. They both noticed she was having trouble tying her skates, so at the same time they asked her, "Need help tying your skate?"

Marinette just looked between the two, wondering why they were acting weird, "uuuuhhhh" she mumbled out, trying to think of what to say. Before they could say anything, Kagami pushed the two idiots away and tied Marinette's skates herself. Adrien thought that this instance felt very familiar.

Trying to get on the ice, Marinette slipped and Adrien ran to catch her. Ever since Marinette told him to never let her fall at the ice rink that one time, he's subconsciously never let Marinette fall as well. Even before he knew he liked her. Just like when in New York Marinette kept running into the automatic doors, and he kept catching her. He chuckled at the memory. "Are you ok Marinette?"

She used his shoulders to stabilize herself, when she looked up to him, the way Adrien was looking at her felt so familiar, so safe. "Yeah, I'm good," she smiled back.

It was bothering her, she couldn't put a pin on who he was reminding her of. But before she could figure it out, Luka came over taking her hand, "C'mon Mari, I want to show you something".

As Luka dragged her away, she turned back to smile at Adrien to which he returned. Across the rink, just like that one time skating before, Luka was picking Marinette up and holding her in the air like in Dirty Dancing. Adrien couldn't wait till he could do that with her once he revealed his identity.

Meanwhile, Kagami was doing her own skating, and Alya and Nino were talking. "Nino, Adrien needs to stop messing with Marinette" Alya told him.

"I know, but I think the dude really likes her" Nino responded back. He knew he didn't pick up on a lot of things, but Adrien's crush on Marinette was something he wasn't clueless about. He noticed he would stare at her, how red his face got every time they made contact, how annoyed he gets with any other guys who tries talking to her.

"Tell him to either make a move soon, or let her be. She doesn't deserve this confusion" Alya thought. As much as she was a fan of Adrienette, she can tell Marinette really likes Chat Noir -although that might be Adrien- and he makes her happy, and all she wants is for her friend to be happy.

"I'll tell him, hopefully he makes a move on her at the party tomorrow".

The two continued to talk about what their plans were for the Dance. They were excited about being able to spend the evening with each other.

Kagami then skated up next to Adrien after eavesdropping on Alya and Ninos previous conversation. "Adrien, I suggest you either make a move at the dance, or let her go". Adrien was a bit startled, not expecting to be getting advice from Kagami about Marinette.

"Don't worry, I have something planned" he responded back. This caught Kagami a bit off guard, not expecting for him to actually make a move, especially because he hesitates too much.

Luka and Marinette were having a lot of fun skating and doing tricks, but eventually they got super tired, and wanted to go to Andres now. They got off the rink, and Luka untied her skates for her.