Getting Ready

When Adrien woke up, he woke up to his phone buzzing like crazy. He seemed to have been put in a group chat with Alya, Nino, Marinette, Kagami, and Luka. He read the texts from the beginning and it seemed as if they were planning a beach day for after school since it's a really nice day out.

He heard a knock on his door, "Adrien, Mis Tsurgami notified us and you will be going to the beach after school with her". Adrien was happy, but he wished he was able to go places without Kagami around. At least his friends were most likely going. And he especially hoped that a special someone could make it.

...

Marinette woke up, she had had the best night sleep she'd had in a while last night. As she gets out of bed she recalls the most amazing dream she had of watching a movie with Chat on her bed. Although when she finds a note tapped to her bed, she realized it wasn't a dream.

'Hope you had an amewsing night's sleep, I didn't want to wake you from your cat nap since you looked so comfy. Have a pawsome day, and I'll come back tomorrow -Chat Noir, p.s. I had loads of fun with you :)'

That was an amazing start to her day. She can't believe that Chat took his time to write her the note before leaving. He really does have a more caring side to him. Marinette was in an awesome mood now, that it got even better when she checked her phone to see a couple new texts from her friends.

Marinette was really excited that she would get to go to the beach with her friends, and now Luka can officially meet Nino and Alya since they hadn't really spent much time with him. Although she wishes Kitty could come, but that would be hard to explain to Alya if a superhero showed up for their Beach Day. She is however a bit worried though since it seemed like Luka and Adrien didn't like eachother very much. She still isn't sure why, she can't think of anything that happened between the two.

...

When she arrived at school, Alya, Nino, and Adrien were already there talking with one another. "Hey Marinette, are you for sure going to the beach?" that was the first thing she was asked by Adrien.

"Yeah, my parents said I can go since they've got the bakery covered".

A wave of relief passed Adrien, he was glad that she was able to go, although Luka might be a problem. You know, since he isn't supposed to talk or go near Marinette, technically. "Gorilla can drive all of us in the Limo, we'll pick you guys up 40 minutes after school so we all have time to get ready," Adrien said, although he really didn't want to have to spend the trip with Luka in the Car.

"Thanks, but Luka was going to take me on his Motorcycle, we'll leave at the same time though" Marinette said. She was glad her and Luka were riding together, since even though it had been a while, she's not sure if she wants to spend that much time with Adrien, since the whole rejection thing.

Adrien internally groaned. It was getting old at this point, of course Luka was going to offer to drive her. How has she not noticed how he drools over her 24/7 every night and day. Doesn't he have anywhere else to be, like, I don't know, not here?

Alya could tell Marinette has been acting super different lately. No more stuttering around Adrien, and she really thinks it has to do with Chat Noir. She isn't sure how, but it just seems like everything she does now and whatever she's thinking about has to do with that Feline.

"So Marinette, any Particular reason you're in such a good mood, (once again)" Alya asked, wondering if her friend was ever going to come clean about what was really happening.

"Actually Alya, there is. I had a really nice night last night watching a movie, with my... with, my stray cat I was talking about! Yeah" she replied.

Obviously Alya figured the stray cat was probably Chat Noir. I mean her face looks like a tomato, so why else would it look like that unless it involved a guy, "girl, are you sure about tha..."
*ring*

"Oh look the bell's rining, better get to class" Marinette said as she scurried away, once again avoiding Alya's question.

Meanwhile, Adrien was once again floating on air. Marinette seemed really happy about them hanging out the night before. He still wonders what her dream was though. He feels a bit guilty hearing the things she says which definitely aren't meant for Chat to hear, but he can't help it, he loves hanging out with her.

Maybe it was time. Maybe it was time to tell her who he was, he could trust her, right? She's super dependable, very intelligent, incredibly beautiful... ok a bit off topic, but he'd think about it. Make sure it's something he wants to do, well of course it is, but something that he wouldn't get in major trouble for. He'd ask Ladybug first of course.

...

After school when Adrien got home, he got ready very quickly, deciding he wanted to visit Marinette before the beach day. He leaped from roof to roof to get to the bakery. However, what he wasn't counting on was a certain reporter taking notice of him.

Alya was walking to Marinette's so they could get ready for the beach together even though they weren't riding together, but she noticed Chat Noir. There wasn't any akuma, no reasonable explanation to why he was transformed. But then, he landed on Marientte's balcony, and wait, is he going inside?! Alya then started running to her friends house, hoping to catch them in the act of, well, whatever they were doing.

Marinette heard a tapping on her trap door, and of course she said, "It's open!" glad that Chat was stopping by, also so he could give a second opinion on beach wear for later.

"Whatcha doing Purincess" "Well, if you must know, I'm getting ready for a beach day with my friends" she said back. Then she grabbed two bathing suits to show to Chat. "Left, or Right". On the left was a two piece halter top bathing suit which was blue with white polka dots. But then, on the Right was a green and black themed two piece with the top being a triangle top with high cut bottoms.

Obviously Chat knew which one she should wear, "Is this even a question" he said while pointing at the Right one, "Black and Green is more my thing, but I'm sure it would look even better on you" he said while flashing his signature smirk.

Even though she's seen it a million times, something about him talking like this with her in her civilian form always gave her butterflies. But even though her face was tinted red, she still playfully rang the bell on his neck saying, "Ok I get it, I'll go with this one" as the two laughed a bit.

Then they were interrupted by, "What, the, heck, CHAT NOIR!".

Alya had watched a part of their interaction, peeking through the trap door since Marinette's parents told her to head up. She suspected that Marinette was somehow buddy buddy with Chat, but not to this extent. I mean, he came all the way here to help her pick out a swimsuit? How long has this been going on? Why didn't she say anything?

"Alya?! I thought you were going to text me before you came up" Marinette said through a nervous smile.

Chat scratched the back of his head nervously and said to break the tension, "Alya, you're the ladyblog writer, right?"

"Yup, and you definitely owe me an interview later" Alya said now fully in the bedroom with her arms crossed. Something about Chat up close was a bit too familiar, especially the hand on the back of the neck thing. It almost reminded her of... nevermind, that's just ridiculous.

Chat then looked at the time and noticed that he had to be home in 10 min to pick up the people for the beach, "Look at the time, this cat's got to pounce, see you late Purincess" he said as he leaped out of the room.

"Purincess?! Girl, you have a lot of explaining to do" Alya demanded, understandably.

Marinette just smiled, only able to get out, "Heh", knowing she was in deep with this one. Caught in 4k