Beach Day pt. 1

While Marinette continued to get ready, she explained to Alya the gist of how she and Chat Noir became good fRieNdS. Alya was so confused, the entirety of the time she's been blogging about Paris's superheroes, Chat has never been hanging out with civilians.

What was so different about Marinette? What if he happens to know her in real life? That couldn't be, although that would mean she would know him too. Her working theory is that Chat knows Marinette in real life, and most definitely likes her. Chat has blonde hair, green eyes, wait a minute, that sounds like Adrien! Maybe she'd have to get proof, but there's just too much there for this to be a big coincidence. She was sure of that.

"Marinette, is there anything else you have to tell me?" Alya said, more just to scare her.

But to her surprise, Marinette said, "Actually, me and Chat had a sleepover..."

"Really!?"

"... in my bed"

"WHAT?! Girl! No way, HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THAT OUT?!". Ok Chat definitely likes Mari, I mean there was just no other explanation. "The only thing that would make this better is if you were ladybug!" Alya said as a joke.

Marinette just nervously laughed along, if only Alya knew. Her brain would definitely explode from all the info, there's no doubt about that.

Then she received a text from Luka saying that he was leaving and would be there in 10.

...

Adrien quickly de transformed in his room. Oh boy, Marinette's never going to hear the end of it. Of course Alya had to mess up their moment. But then Adrien thought about Marinette again, and that she would be at the beach with him, well technically with Luka, but he'd be there.

When he looked at the clock he rushed to meet Gorilla who was driving the limo to the beach. They picked up Nino first at his house, then went to Marinette's to pick Alya up, and Kagami was getting a ride from her driver. And of course Marinette was rIdiNg wiTh luKA. And he thinks that IIIII am the one who needs to give Marinette space, Adrien thought.

...

Right as Luka arrived, Adrien's limo came as well to get Alya. Marinette waved at Nino and Adrien as Alya was getting in the car. Then as the door was closing, Luka stepped in between the view with Marinette's helmet, putting in on her himself. Alya noticed how annoyed Adrien looked with the sight in front of them.

Luka hopped on the bike along with Marinette, who wrapped her arms around him before they took off. Now in the Limo was just Adrien, Nino, and Alya. She was in a bit of an investigative mood, so she decided to start up a conversation about Marinette and Chat Noir, curious as to how Adrien would react to it.

Adrien was drinking his water, when he suddenly spit it out after hearing Alya say, "You know, I can't tell if I think Luka or Chat Noir would be a better match for Marinette". Nino just watched, confused at what his girlfriend was getting at, especially mentioning Marinette and Chat. Did he miss something?

"Adrien, what do you think?" Alya asked.

"Well... what made you think of Chat Noir?" Adrien said, trying to subtly find out what Alya knew about the situation.

"Marinette seems to be a big Chat Noir fan recently" Alya said, adding fuel to the fire that's Adrien's curiosity.

"Wait really? What has she said?!". She made a mental note that Adrien was insanely curious about the situation at hand.

If Adrien likes Marinette which he obviously does, why wouldn't he be acting the same way towards Chat Noir as he does with Luka? Unless, that is, he IS Chat Noir! Now just to mess with him at this point, Alya says, "What's got you so curious about what Marinette's been saying about Chat Noir?".