Movie Night

That night Adrien decided he'd visit Marinette again, as Chat of course. Hopefully he wouldn't be caught by Luka, but it was worth it trying to see Marinette. She was worth it.

Marinette had finally finished homework. It took her a while since she was exhausted from the Akuma Fight after school. Mr. Pigeon had to stop getting akumatized. "They're pigeons for crying out loud!" She groaned as she flopped face first into her chase.

Right as she relaxed, she heard a tapping noise coming from her trap door. Marinette was exited to see Chat, but she was so tired. "It's open" she said, sounding a bit muffled.

Chat heard her and opened the door to come into her room. The first thing he noticed is that she didn't have her photos of Adrien up anymore, instead there were photos of her and her friends. He stuck his tongue out at the photo of her and Luka, knowing Marinette wasn't looking.

"Hello purrrincess, what's got you in this clawfull mood?" he asked, as he saw Marinette slowly roll over so she wasn't getting a face full of couch.

Instead of answering his question she just said, "Wanna watch a movie?".

Chat was excited at this, knowing he hasn't really experienced many movie nights with friends before. "Why of course".

Marinette then got her laptop open and pulled up Netflix, "You can pick a movie, I'll be right back".

As he browsed the movies on Netflix, he came upon the horror movie section, and thought that could be fun. Then he scrolled seeing The Conjuring. He'd seen that movie a million times so he pulled that up. When the door opened, he saw Marinette struggling to get up the stairs with buckets of snacks. Chat then quickly ran down to help her.

"Here, let me take these"

"Thanks kitty".

Chat's ears turned red, he loved whenever she called him that. Although that was another thing she and Ladybug had in common. He made a mental note to add that to the list when he got home.

"What movie did you pick out?" She asked while the two got comfy on the bed.

"Well..."

"you picked a horror movie?!" Marinette yelled.

"Don't worry, your knight in shining leather is here to protect you" he said while Marinette tried stifling her laugh but failed.

"Chat, I'm being serious, I'm terrified of scary movies" she said while smiling at her goofy partner.

"And I'm being serious as well, I've seen this so I can warn you before a jump scare comes on". The two ended up watching the scary movie, and Chat was loving it. Not only was he watching a movie with Marinette, but she was cuddled so close to him to hide herself from the scary parts. He'll take it.

When they got locked in the basement in the movie, Marinette jumped and grabbed onto Chat squeezing him in a hug. He couldn't breath from how tight she was hugging him, but he thought that'd be an honorable way to go.

Later in the movie, there was a jumpscare, but Chat didn't hear or feel any sort of reaction from Marinette. He looked over and she had fallen asleep, on him. Chat Noir, death by cuteness. In her sleep, she grabbed onto his arm, snuggling deeper into him.

Chat was the definition of heart eyes. Instead of watching the movie, he watched her. How absolutely beautiful she is. She could be wearing a literal trash bag and still be the most beautiful person in the room. Then his face went red when he heard her mumble in her sleep, "mhmmm, Chat".

She was dreaming about him?! Could this day get any better! With his free arm, Chat turned off Netflix and dropped the device onto the chaise below so it wouldn't get damaged. He then attempted to re-position her on her bed, but that just caused her to wrap her arm around him.

He was in heaven. Chat absolutely wasn't going to wake her up, so he decided he could sleep for a bit and leave in an hour or so.

...

A couple hours later, Adrien woke up. Then he realized it wasn't a dream, and that he was in fact sleeping with Marinette, in her bed at the moment. Oh no, he transformed as well. Then a couple min later Plagg came back, "Adrien, this is dangerous, and irresponsible. What if she woke up and saw you! Adrien! In her bed?!"

Adrien knew that he had made a mistake, but it seemed as if she had been sleeping the whole time. Plagg had already had a snack from the bakery while he was sleeping so transformed as quietly as possible.

Moving from his spot on the bed, he replaced himself with her cat pillow, trying not to wake her. He then wrote a note, and before leaving, he stopped when he saw her sleeping. With a giant smile, he kissed her forehead.

After he de transformed at home, Plagg was about to start lecturing Adrien, but stopped when he said, "Plagg, I really like Marinette". No words were said after as Plagg ate his cheese while Adrien contemplated.

It was true, he never really thought of Ladybug anymore, he could only think of her, Marinette. She's who he thought of every night and day, she was the one who inhabited his dreams. He fell, and he fell hard. Now begs the question, what the heck was he going to do?