Tell me more!

Adrien couldn't sleep. All the possible scenarios of the upcoming day were flooding his mind. Plus he called her M'Lady, how could he do that?! Hopefully she doesn't think that I started talking to her just because I thought she's Ladybug. She's way more than that, he thought to himself.

...

At the dance he saw Marinette and Luka dancing together. He walked up to them and they stopped dancing. Adrien was able to step in between them, and Marinette was glad to take his hand. The two were dancing as their song came on, the one from Chloe's birthday party. "Marinette, it's me, Chat Noir" he told her. Marinette paused in shock, then said, "Adrien, Chat, I'm in love with you, I am and always have been". He then grabbed her face in for a kiss as they...

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* "Ugh, why do alarms always have to ruin the best dreams?" Adrien said to himself. He rubbed his eyes coming to it, and realized, it's Friday, the Friday. Aka, the one where he was going to reveal his identity, unknown to her but also confess his undying love for her. You know, no biggie, no pressure. But first, school".

...

Marinette walked into the dance. In the middle of the dance floor was Chat noir, but instead of his suit, a dress suit. He looked amazing, like James bond type hot. She went over to him and he twirled her in a circle and led her into a dip. "It's you Marinette, it's always been you" as he grabbed her waist tightly with one arm and held her face with the other pulling her in for a kiss. When they pulled away she opened her eyes to see ice blue ones right in front of her. She stumbled back in terror. That wasn't her Chat anymore, "It was our love that did this to the world" he said. All the sudden, everyone around them disappeared as the dance floor now looked flooded and destroyed. He kept coming closer, and closer until she was cornered, then he...

"Marinette!!!" Tiki yelled. She was concerned, her owner was tossing and turning in her sleep, so she had to wake her up.

When she came to, her breathing was heavy, "oh tikki, I had the worst dream" Marinette told her. "Do you think the reveal is a good idea?" Marinette asked her kwami.

Tikki thought it was time. They had been getting too close as Chat and Marinette, and it would be safer if they could just hang out in civilian form. "I think it'll only make you guys stronger" Tikki responded, fully believing what she was saying.

Then Marinette checked her phone, seeing the time, "Oh no, I'm going to be late!". She quickly brushed her teeth then her hair. For the outfit she chose simple leggings and a hoodie knowing she'd have tonight to dress up. Then as she left she said goodbye to her parents and grabbed some treats from the bakery for her and her friends.

Arriving at school all her friends were already there, "Hey guys," she said while handing out the treats. Obviously she gave Adrien a croissant and some passion fruit macarons. Just because she didn't obsess over him anymore didn't mean she forgot what his favorite foods are.

Just another reason for Adrien to love her. She even remembered his favorite snacks from the bakery, "Thanks Marinette!" he said as everyone else also said thank you. Alya and Nino were talking about tonight with each other so Adrien thought he'd talk to Marinette.

"So, excited for tonight?" He asked her.

Marinette responded by saying, "More excited than you'll ever know" with a huge smile. She knew it was because she'd finally get to know who the love of her life is. Adrien was satisfied seeing her smile thinking about tonight. He could only hope it was because she was looking forward to the reveal.

He had it planned out. He would go to the middle of the dance floor, and when she would be looking for him, he'd go over to her saying 'you look lovely tonight purincess, care for a dance'. He was a bit worried, but mostly looking forward to her reaction. He's glad they've gotten closer since the confession, and hopefully a part of her still likes Adrien, because that would make tonight go a lot smoother.

"You're going with us to the dance right?" Adrien asked, making sure she wasn't going separate with Luka.

"Yeah definitely, I don't think my hair or dress would survive Luka's bike," she said. The two shared a laugh thinking of how disastrous that could be. Then the bell rang so they all headed to class with each other.

...

When lunch came, Adrien was going to ask if they all wanted to go somewhere, but Alya beat him, "Me and Marinette are going to have some girl time at her place" she said while grabbing her arm pulling her out of the school. That left Nino and Adrien to talk since they decided to just eat at the school cafeteria.

"So dude, anything planned for tonight?" Nino asked.

He was pretty sure Adrien was going to say nothing, but was proven completely wrong when he said, "Actually, I plan on telling Marinette my feelings for her. I can't wait any longer. Don't tell Alya though, I don't want her telling Marinette before it happens". It felt really nice for him to be able to tell his best friend.

Nino was definitely shocked, "Adrien, that's a lot, what about her going with Luka? What do you think she's going to say?" he just couldn't contain his questions.

Adrien thought about it, and he knew from being Chat that Marinette claimed she didn't like Luka like that, which made him feel better, but that didn't mean he wasn't worried about Luka trying to make a move as well. It was obvious to everyone except Marinette that he's obsessed with her. Now he couldn't tell Nino exactly how he thinks she'd react without telling him that he's Pari's superhero.

"I really don't think she likes Luka like that, but honestly I have no clue how she'll react. I can only hope for the best, because I don't know what I'd do without her... I'm in love with her Nino" Adrien said, wanting to get it off his chest.

The situation was a lot more serious than Nino thought. All he could do at this point was help his friend try and fix the mess he made in the first place, and hopefully no one else will mess it up for him.

...

Back at Marinette's, Alya wanted to know everything going on in her head. How she felt about being Luka's "date", what she felt about Adrien, if anything else had happened with Chat Noir, she wanted to know it all! Once they made it into her room Alya exploded, "OMG TONIGHT IS THE DANCE, HOW ARE YOU FEELING!?".

Marinette was startled. She didn't know how to answer that question, "Whoa, calm down. How am I feeling in particular? Because I'm feeling a lot of things right now" Marinette said, trying to get Alya to calm down.

"How do you feel about Luka being your date?" she asked her first.

"Ok, you do know were going as friend 'dates', plus were just friends Alya, I mean that" Which she really did.

"Where have I heard that one before" Alya said quietly, she's heard 'just a friend' a thousand too many times in her life.

"What was that?" Marinette asked Alya not hearing what she said.

"I said, what about Adrien?"

"What about Adrien?" Marinette said back. She wasn't sure what her friend was trying to get at.

"Are you going to try and dance with him?" Alya asked.

"Alya, I like someone else. If he asks me to dance I'll for sure say yes, but you know I like Chat" she told her. Even though what she said was true, she couldn't help but feel a little sad thinking about Adrien. He would always be her first love in her mind, but now she had someone else, and she'd finally get to know who he is, tonight, at the dance, and it'll be amazing.

"I'm not sure if I totally believe you, but on a side note, girl I need to see your dress!!!" Alya said, knowing her friend put hours into making the dress. When Marinette pulled it out, she ogled at the beautiful fabrics and colors. She loved that Marintte was going away from her pastels and going with a bold red and black. The black strapless corset top with beautiful off the shoulder sleeves, incredibly flowey. With them a black skirt with red flowery lace layering the top. Her best friend is truly talented.