Chapter thirty-one

Three weeks later

Three weeks later

I walked into the bedroom after my morning run and glanced at my bed as I closed the door and assessed the girl laying on the sheets. I smiled as I turned towards the bathroom and after coming inside, turned on the shower.

I got out of my clothes and stepped into the shower, the hot water sending goosebumps all over my body. I turned my back to the falling water as I ran my hands through my hair and groaned quietly from the relaxation it gave me.

I grabbed the shampoo bottle off the small marble shelf and poured some on my palm before rubbing it all in my hair. As I washed the soap off, I heard the door handle move, making my eyes drift towards the door which wasn't visible through the fogged up glass doors of the shower.

"Amelia?" The door closed.

"Hey," her light voice said as I finished washing my hair. "Can I join?" A smile tugged my lips as water cascaded down my chest.

"You don't have to ask, princess." I heard her take her clothes off before the light sound of the clothes hitting the floor made its way to my ears. She opened the door slowly and stepped inside, letting my eyes catch a glimpse of her beautiful body. "Don't be shy. I think we've passed that point in our relationship." She chuckled as she closed the door and walked over to me.

"I know," she muttered as her hands touched my shoulders. The moment my hands touched her waist, a shiver ran down her legs.

"How did you sleep?" She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck as her green irises stared up at me.

"Okay. Your bed is probably more comfortable than the clouds." I smiled as I leaned down and kissed her. "Seriously, where did you find that?" I kissed the corner of her mouth before trailing kisses down to her collar bone.

My hand slid down to her ass before I gripped it, pulling her to my front. I sucked on her skin and kissed her right under her ear, making her take deeper breaths. I pulled my lips away from her when I reached a hickey I'd given her days ago. The one I'd just given her looked much lighter than the other but nonetheless, made me smile.

She was mine.

"Nate," a slight moan escaped her lips, making me pull away from her neck and bring my lips to her needy ones. I thrusted my tongue inside her mouth, letting me devour her. Her hand threaded itself in my hair, gripping it gently.

The arousal this brought me made its way to my groin as I kissed her with more and more passion as the seconds went by. Her little moans escaped in between them and she gripped my hair harder when it seemed like she had enough.

I pulled away from her lips and darted my eyes to them. All swollen. A smile touched my lips before I kissed her gently and turned us around before pushing her against the wall right under the running water.

"Nate," she looked up at me with her greedy eyes, making me smirk. I wrapped my hand around her neck before gently placing a kiss on her cheek.

"What does my princess want?" Her hand gripped my arm that held her throat. I moved my other hand teasingly up and down her stomach before I cupped one of her breasts. I pinched her nipple before gently twisting it. Her eyes closed as she took in a breath and let shivers go through her body. "Come on, baby. Tell me. Anything you want and you have it." I whispered in her ear.