Author's note

Bongiorno once again!

Thank you for choosing this story. This is something that I've wanted to write but only got comfortable with doing so recently. I'll be releasing these chapters once or twice a week. I've written a good chunk of them already and the only thing they need is editing and to be published.

This will be a professor and student troupe. All of legal age, takes place in college and includes a "good girl" and a dominant professor. (Far from reality, but that's why we read these things.)

This book is a standalone, but exists in the same Universe as my new upcoming series - All His. That doesn't mean that you need to know what happens in the mentioned books and it may be better to dive into this one first to get a better understanding of some of the characters that will be developed in the series.

I don't plan to make this a long story, but I do hope to make it a bit steamier.

All characters have their aesthetics provided as well as some brief descriptions along the way, however, you can imagine whomever you'd like.

——————

Some warning before you begin:

- This book contains mature content and very explicit scenes involving BDSM.

- It has mature language.

- If you're not comfortable with this troupe, I'd advise you to not read this.

——————

If this doesn't stop you, then enjoy.

All rights reserved. I do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without my permission.

I don't own any of the pictures used throughout the story. I found them all on Pinterest.

All the love,