Chapter twelve

The moment I opened my eyes, my head hurt like hell and the fact that I didn't understand where I was, added more panic

The moment I opened my eyes, my head hurt like hell and the fact that I didn't understand where I was, added more panic. I slowly sat up and noticed I was naked.

What the fuck got into you, Amelia?

The memory of what happened reached my mind. The words he said, the way his hands touched my body. As much as I loved every damn part of it, I had to deal with it today. This was just another slip-up. No more. I said to myself.

This can't happen again. It cannot.

I looked around the room I was in. I frowned. The window behind the bed was a lot like a window on a plane. That would probably explain the loud sound that keeps bugging me. I began to panic.

He's kidnapping me. He's taking me away from where he'll sell me. For fuck's sake, Nate is a bad man.

Just then, the door opened and he walked in. His eyes went from my eyes to my bare chest. I looked down, noticing I was naked and covered myself up with the duvet. Not that he hasn't seen every part of my body already. He smiled.

"Where the fuck am I?" I winced from the pain in my head.

"On a plane."

"I'm not stupid. Where are you taking me?" He stood still, not moving closer to me.

"We're on our way to Italy." My eyes widened.

Italy?

"You are insane. I can't go there." He pulled away from the door and walked over to the bed. "Luke is going to kill me."

"I couldn't leave you alone. If those dipshits were trying to come on you, you needed to have someone to call. For fuck's sake, Amelia, you should be glad I came there." My hands began to tremble.

"No, no, no. This can't happen." I shook my head.

"I couldn't bring you back home. What if Luke-"

"Luke would've understood that part. He suspected that we were more than just a teacher and a student. Way more than that. I had to make up big damn lies to cover it up. I had to lie to my BROTHER!" I yelled.

"Calm down-" I shook my head.

"I don't know how many women you've been in the past, but you never ever tell a woman to calm down, you dipshit!"

"Amelia-"

"No, Nathanial. This is it. I can't do anything with you anymore. The day we land back in New York, which better be tomorrow, I'll sign out of your class. I don't care. Ruin my career. I don't give a damn. I can't keep lying to Luke. I can't keep lying to myself goddammit!" I tried to calm down by taking deep breaths, but it did nothing other than worsen my nerves. "You'll put me on a plane to New York the moment we land," he shook his head no. "No? You're telling me it's okay to, I don't know, kidnap me?" He smiled, shaking his head.