Chapter fourteen

It didn't take long for him to grab me by the back of my thighs and walk out of the lounge

It didn't take long for him to grab me by the back of my thighs and walk out of the lounge. My brain protested this but my ovaries said to continue. Can't fight the latter.

He pulled his lips off mine, looking to the side as he carried me up the stairs. I hid my face in his neck, inhaling his cologne. Had to take any chance I got to get high on him. No drugs are as powerful as the man whose hands I was in.

He took me into the bedroom and locked the door before he continued walking to the bed. I was taken aback when he walked over to the nearest wall, pinning me to it. His hand wrapped around my throat as his lips devoured my mouth. I couldn't even get a decent breath as he put all of his feelings out on me. He wasn't kissing me to show me love or to treat me well, he kissed me to show who owned me at that moment.

I threaded my hands in his hair as his lips moved onto my neck, nipping, biting and licking in every way possible. My pussy was getting soaked from all of the things he made me feel. His hand alone could make me drop to my knees and submit to him.

What the actual fuck, Amelia?

Like a sense of reality flushed in me, I gently pushed him away. The moment his lips stopped moving, I felt his hot breaths on my collarbone.

"Nathanial-"

"Amelia," He said harshly, almost threatening me. "You can say no and I'll stop," He said almost whispering, sending shivers down my spine. Why was his voice so perfect? "But make the decision very carefully, princess." His tone went back to rough and demanding. I didn't even think twice before my doubts vanished into thin air and I cupped his face, bringing his lips to mine. He made a rough throaty noise while his hands squeezed my ass hard.

"Nate." I moaned out against his lips. He pulled his lips off me as a faint smirk touched his lips.

"You're going to kill me with those sounds, princess." He crashed his lips to mine before carrying me to the bed and dropping me down. I had a second to catch my breath as he stared down at me and rubbed his jaw with his hand. "How far will you let me go?" That caught me off guard. How far? Is this man seriously asking me this?

"What... what do you mean?" I could see the hint of amusement in his face. "Sorry, I'm not familiar with your BDSM fantasies." That made him chuckle.

"Drop the attitude when you're in a bed in front of me. I don't tolerate disobedience. Even with you."

"You seem to have tolerated it just fine up until now. What's the matter?" I sat up, looking up at him with the most innocent eyes I could possibly make. He crossed his arms over his chest as he watched my every move. I got onto my knees and lifted myself up so I was almost face-level with him. "Is professor Dalton annoyed with his student?" I ran my hands up his biceps, his eyes fixated on my face. "Does professor Dalton like to be in control so much?" I treaded one hand in his hair, getting no reaction from him. I leaned into his neck, placing kisses all the way to his ear. "Does professor dalton hate his student this much to not even touch her?" He groaned deeply. A smile of satisfaction touched my lips. He grabbed my upper arm, twisting me around and pushing me down to the mattress. He pulled my head back with his hand in my hair, tugging hard enough to hurt. "Nathan-" He wrapped his free hand around my throat and pulled me to him. My back pressed to his front as his hand held a tight grip on my stomach.