Chapter seven

I sat in my office at home

I sat in my office at home. The way that today could've ended differently, kills me. I could've easily had her then and there. But I'm not someone who takes advantage of young girls. No matter how much I want her.

She sat on my lap for a few minutes, letting my cock hurt from the need to be out. The fact that I had to jerk off in the private bathroom because of her says something. This was something very unusual for me.

I sat in the chair in the usual clothes that I wore here. Just my grey sweatpants. I laid back in my chair, spread my legs apart just a bit and twisted my pencil in between my fingers. The feeling of her lips on mine was still engraved deep inside me.

Just when I thought I could end the night peacefully, my phone buzzed. I picked it up from my desk and frowned when I saw Amelia's name.

What the fuck was she doing up at one in the morning?

Sure her birthday was yesterday and she most likely had some drinks, but why message me? Out of all people. My eyes widened at the message.

Amelia: What if I told you I just moaned your name again?

Shit.

That went straight to my dick. Those little moans she managed to say earlier today drove me mad. I could still hear them.

Nathanial: What are you doing up, Amelia?

Amelia: I can't sleep.

Amelia: I want you.

Fuck.

Nathanial: Princess, you need to sleep. Did you have any drinks?

Amelia: Maybe.

Nathanial: go to sleep.

Amelia: You're not really helping me.

Amelia: I'm too horny to go to sleep.

That brought a smile to my face. Fuck, this was testing me.

Nathanial: And how, would you say, I could help you?

Amelia: Maybe fuck me?

I don't know what I expected, but I didn't expect my face to lit up. This girl was doing things to me.

Nathanial: You said it yourself that you don't want that.

Amelia: You know I do.

Nathanial: What am I supposed to do?

Nathanial: I can't just run over to your house.

Amelia: Where do you live?