Chapter four

"I'll be right back," Luke said before walking up the stairs

"I'll be right back," Luke said before walking up the stairs. I sat in the living room. The room was modern, mostly black with some details in grey. The two couches that sat opposite one another, were black, decorated with small black pillows. The floors were mostly dark wood and the fireplace was made out of black marble.

The mirror above it had a black frame and a white vase with red roses in front of it. I was astounded when I saw how many plants this place had. And the chandelier that hung above the black coffee table, was created out of small ball lights, which gave the room nice and warm yellow colour lighting.

The plants were positioned next to windows and didn't have any dust on them. Either they took care of it, or Luke had a maid.

He had the money. Working for one of the biggest economics firms, he made almost as much as I did at his age. Now, there isn't much to compare. I've made my life easy with the money I earn, doing what I loved and had been gifted with.

I wasn't expecting Amelia to live here. I thought they had parents and she stayed with them. However, I found out from her brother that their parents lived in Canada. It was just convenient for her to live here. The house was definitely not something she could've been able to afford unless she had a fortune.

I brought the glass of scotch to my lips, the image of her in the club haunting me since I left her. The way the dress hugged her perfect body. The way it highlighted her curves, her ass and those perfect tits that were so damn visible.

And like that wasn't enough, that girl was a math wiz. Fucking math prodigy. Never believed in soulmates or twin flames in my life. But wasn't she the most perfect woman for me?

The alcohol burned my throat as it went down, not helping me in any way to get her out of my head. I'm starting to lose sleep over her.

Three days after the club, she appeared in my dreams. In a classroom. Wearing a skirt that was far too short for my liking. I approached her desk, looking at a paper when she pulled me by my tie. Her lips crashed against mine and before I knew it, she was topless.

Fucking hell.

I woke up with a goddamn erection in the middle of the night. I haven't slept with a woman for two years. Two years passed without the need to fuck somebody. I wasn't a patient man, but I didn't have the lust in me when work took over.

Man, this woman was getting to me.

And the fact that I got to hear her little moans behind the door. Fuck. I thought that she'd have to see me with a hard-on after opening the door. Thank fuck, my pants were dark. I wanted to walk away when I heard her. She was going to consume my every thought if I stayed. But I did. Right after my name left those pretty lips. My eyes widened and I thought that I was dreaming.

My name. My name. My fucking name.

She moaned my name.

"Sorry, I just had to send one thing out." Luke brought me back to Earth as he walked in and sat down in front of me. "You met my sister?" I nodded.