SIXTY-SIX| No cry

Please don't forget to vote and comment<33

She falls to the floor with a gut wrenching sob

She falls to the floor with a gut wrenching sob. She calls out my name. She screams out my name.

Shit. Shit. Im coming, Fiore. I'm coming.

I run as fast as my legs allow me too. I run as fast as I can. I drop to my knees next to her and pull her limp, pained body in my arms.

Blood covers her body. Her whole body is dripping with blood.

"Oh my god." I gasp. My eyes burn with tears. My heart races with panic. "Baby? Baby, where are you bleeding? W-why are you bleeding?"

I trace my eyes all over her but don't find a single wound.

"Fiore!" I yell. "Open your eyes. Open your eyes, baby." My hand grips her cheek.

She slowly flutters her eyes open. Tears of blood pour down her cheeks.

"Oh my god! Oh god you're- you-"

"You did this." She says. "You did this to me. You broke me, Alessio."

No. No. No. No I was- I was just trying to spare you the pain.

"No. No is- No isabella you have to believe me I-"

Her eyes fill to the brim with blood as she whispers, "You did this to me, pretty boy."

No. No. No.

I jolt up in my seat. I hear thuds on the door. Loud, repeating thuds. I'm covered in sweat. I'm breathing heavily.

The thuds against the door repeat.

With a huff, I push the blankets away and get off of the creaky uncomfortable bed. I head towards the door and push back my hair.

Thuds continue.

"Alright! I'm coming." I yell.

I hastily open the door and face the assho- Isabella.

She stands there in a floral dress. A lavender stroller sits beside her and inside her little girl sleeps calmly.

"I'm sorry. For Um..." Her eyes look over my body. My bare chest. My loose sweatpants. My disheveled hair. "I thought you left and I kinda freaked out on the door."

She looks so beautiful.

I nod my head. "How'd you get here?" I look behind her, peeking my head left and right the hallway.

"Oh, Buck." She says. "He's waiting outside the Um... motel."

I nod once again.

"Can I-" her eyes glance up at me awkwardly. "Can I come in or is this a bad time? I just want to talk. "