ELEVEN| Stuffed animals

Please vote and comment.

I fucked up

I fucked up. I know, I know. I fucked up. I lied to her. But what the fuck was I supposed to do? She's in no state to hear about her parents' death. She would completely break down. But I swear when she gets better I'll fucking tell her everything. Just not right now.

She suddenly pops out of the room, in the sweats and hoodie I had laid out for her. A giant grey sweatpants and a giant black hoodie covers her body, and fuck, she looks so beautiful. Her light blonde hair draped over her shoulders as her blue eyes look at me nervously. Rain standing by her side, he's been stuck beside her since the day he met her.

I finally snap myself out of daze, forcing my eyes away from the beautiful sight. I clear my throat as I say, "Let's go."

I feel her approaching me so I look towards her, but her eyes are not on me, they're on my arms. I look at her curiously, wondering what she's doing.

"I did that?" Her soft voice spreads through the room. I tense, my brows pulling together in confusion. I open my mouth to ask her what she means, when I feel her hand on my arms.

I tense a weird unknown feeling creeping up in me at her touch. Her blue eyes fill with tears as her cheeks redden in embarrassment. I look down, trying to see what she's referring to. The scratches. She's talking about the scratches. The red bruised marks of her scratching on my skin, showing through my short sleeved shirt.

"I'm- I'm so sorry." Her lip trembles. "I'm so sorry. Oh my god. I'm sor- I swear I didn't mean to hurt you." But before I can tell her that I'm not mad. That it's okay. She hurriedly pulls me to the bedroom.

"Isabella-" I start but she interrupts me, pushing me down on the bed as she mutters 'sorry' under her breath over and over again.

And in one quick moment, just as I'm about to snap her out of her daze of panic, she gets over my lap. Her stomach on my thighs, her ass up.

What the fuck?

"I'm sorry. You can punish me. I'm so sorry." She cries out, her body shaking.

I feel the guilt and terror creeping up on as my chest gets heavier.

"No. Fuck no. I'm not fucking punishing you." I mutter out painfully as I move her, standing both me and her up.

Her blue eyes shut as endless tears stream down her face. Her body tense as a rock. I cup her face, wiping her tears, making her flinch. "Look at me." I urge. She flinches at my tone, filling me with guilt.

Be more gentle.

"Look at me." Be more fucking gentle. "Please Isabella." I add, trying to soften my tone.

She hesitantly looks up at me, her blue eyes terrified and filled with guilt.

"It's okay. I promise you it's okay. I don't want to punish you. I'm never gonna fucking punish you. And it doesn't even hurt, don't feel bad about it." I say.