THIRTY-NINE| Special

Please vote and comment luvlies<3

"It's so beautiful." She says, looking out the car window. "Florence is so pretty." She looks back at me, a smile on her face.

"What did you mean earlier?"

I raise an eyebrow, a hand on the steering wheel as I grab her hand with my other one.

"When you said I was your first kiss. How? Have you never um- you know..."

"No. No I have. I'm not a virgin." I admit. "I just um- I've never kissed anyone on the lips. Usually skipped that part."

Truth is, even though I've never been a hopeless romantic, I didn't want to kiss some random girl. I mostly fucked to relieve tension, to get out my anger or to just make myself feel good. Sex was never about intimacy or love to me. So kissing just felt to intimate, too close and personal.

"Oh." Her face falls as she goes deep in thought.

"It's not-" It's not fucking like that with you. Of course it isn't. "I just wanted to save that for someone special."

Her eyes widen in shock. "And- and I am that special someone?" She says.

Seriously? Is she seriously questing that?

"Fuck yes!" I pull into the drive way of the house I rented. "Of course, you're fuckin special."

Her face lights up, a big smile forming on her face. "You're my special person too, you know?"

Really? I'm her special person?

I look at her, her blue eyes glinting as she watches me. Fuck me, I love you. I feel my cheeks heat up and immediately avert my gaze, getting out of the car.

"Come," I say, taking out our two suit cases as she gets out the car. She follows me in the house, a smile resting on her face as she looks around.

"It's beautiful."

She likes it. Fuck yeah!

My phone suddenly rings, Callan's name popping up on the screen.

Oh fuck, I forgot about that.

"Yes?" I put it up to my ear as Isabella goes walking around the house.

"Guess what?" I hear Callan's voice.

Fucking hell, here we go. "What?"

"Oh my cupcakes, theres a hot tub in the balcony!" I hear Isabella's excited sequel.

"Guess." Callan urges me.

"I don't know, you've finally decided to grow the fuck up?"

"No dumbass, we got his first hand man. Nikolai's underboss. He's in the basement right now, were slowly breaking him."